STEAM Daily deal: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning $15 (50% Off)

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/kingdoms-of-amalur-reckoning-us-canada/

Currently $7.49 on GMG[/QUOTE]

Without trying to start any arguments here (I'm sure it will happen anyway. I hate ORIGIN! YOU SUCK FOR HATING ORIGIN! NO YOU SUCK! bla bla) that is the Origin version which may be a deal breaker for some.

Also the DLC is not on sale and EA rarely puts their DLC on sale. I don't think GMG even sells it so you will probably have to get it from Origin and pay full price for it, $10 each for the two story ones and $5 for the weapon pack, if you want it.

Technically speaking, if you get the complete edition on Steam @ $25 for the game and all the DLC it's still the cheaper option right now than going the Origin route.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Since the developer no longer exists I'm not paying that much when no one who made the game is getting paid[/QUOTE]

*COUGH* They used loaned money to make a game *COUGH*

Right. What UW Shocks said. They borrowed money from the State of Rhode Island to make that game so even if they were still around they would still have to pay Rhode Island back anyway.

Wow, this game is still selling for that much? Glad I picked it up for $5 brand new at BB and got the DLC on sale on XBL. Pretty meaty single player DLCs, which is a rarity these days.

bread's done
Back