sony 3d glasses @ best buy 13.99

[quote name='cancerman1120']Nice find but I am glad this 3d craze for home tvs are starting to wane.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but Simulview with this TV is awesome. If that was around when I was kid playing with my brother and/or friends, it would have made gaming an even better experience. I really hope future TVs use this in some way.

I wish I had a use for the 3D on the monitor -.- It just acts as my 2nd screen for the PC 100% of the time :(

I have 2 glasses already... don't need any more!

Just a heads up, these glasses are universal with most IR active shutter TVs. These work awesome with my 2010 Samsung.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']Yeah, but Simulview with this TV is awesome. If that was around when I was kid playing with my brother and/or friends, it would have made gaming an even better experience. I really hope future TVs use this in some way.[/QUOTE]

For sure that is the most attractive feature of the tech for me also.

Might get these, it just sucks that a dead pixel just showed up on playstation 3d display last week. Hoping it might just be a stuck pixel and work its way out eventually but I'm not holding my breath. Payed for two years warranty but it doesn't seem like they sell these anymore so idk if will be able to get a replacement.

These are the BEST glasses to use for ANY Sony TV, even my high end $5K one. Replace your existing glasses with these. Also, they're probably the best glasses for other brands of IR based TV as well.

Thanks, I have two of these already, but I do want a couple more (to give to my cousins). But BB sold out online and no local store has it. Oh well.

These work great on my 2011 Panasonic Plasma as well, so if you have a Panny Plasma, buy 'em! Er, note that the rechargable battery can not be replaced.

These work great with my Panasonic TV. Glad I got them when they were $19 a couple of months ago because they are OOS here and online.

[quote name='Sion']Might get these, it just sucks that a dead pixel just showed up on playstation 3d display last week. Hoping it might just be a stuck pixel and work its way out eventually but I'm not holding my breath. Payed for two years warranty but it doesn't seem like they sell these anymore so idk if will be able to get a replacement.[/QUOTE]

if you payed for the protection plan then i would defiantly use it!

I thought I could hook it up to my PC but I can't, doesn't have HDMI. Once in a while I bust it out to play a game on. It looks great I just don't use it very often

ive only used 3d on my tv a few times, once for kung fu panda 2 and the other times for sotc. i got to say 3d on sotc was awesome it added to the already great atmosphere.

I already have 2, but will get another 2 to mod them for dualplay

electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/52443/resolved-howto-re-wire-sony-simulview-3d-glasses-for-dual-play-support

[quote name='cancerman1120']Nice find but I am glad this 3d craze for home tvs are starting to wane.[/QUOTE]

Why? You don't have to do 3D. And if it dies now what is that going to do when glasses aren't needed? Might kill that before it starts.

I got two pair a couple weeks ago. I have a Samsung in the bedroom, and a Panasonic in the living room, and the glasses are universal and work on both, not to mention they are rechargeable. To whoever said 3D is dying... That may be true for games (though I See more 3D games now than ever before), but as far as movies go, there are far more 3D releases now than there ever was in the past. I use 3D constantly and love it. Not to mention most premium cable channels have 3D broadcasts and on demand movies. Again.. I use it all the time. The glasses are a crazy good deal.

[quote name='dallascowboys']Does anyone know if these will work with an NVIDIA 3D Vision emitter?[/QUOTE]
Unless I'm doing something wrong, they do not work with the Nvidia 3D vision emitter in combination with my Asus VG248QE monitor. Disappointed because it would've been a huge savings over a 2nd pair of Nvidia glass which sell for like $80

bread's done
Back