FREE Shop Your Way Rewards 7,000 points ($7) by Linking Existing Visa Card to Account

Billytwoshoes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I got an email about this a few days ago, thought I'd share it for those who shop Sears and K-Mart. All you need is a text enabled mobile phone and an existing eligible Visa card (this is NOT an application for a new card, so no worries!) to link up to your Shop Your Way Rewards account. Click the picture below (or this link) for all the necessary details, and their Terms and Conditions.

Did it w/ a virtual CC. It says it will send up to 8 texts per month... can always reply STOP after getting the $7.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='sgand']You text stop and it stops.[/QUOTE]
I do not trust them not to spread my number somehow. Nice for burner phones i guess.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']I got mine last week.[/QUOTE]

I just called about it and told the CSR that I didn't get my points. She just added them for me. She said that I should have gotten them by now.

I did this last week and the points just posted.

Also got a "Points Match Back: Redeem your points and we'll match back the points you've redeemed" offer email.

[quote name='MetalSlugger']I'm going to K-Mart to buy some work shirts (hopefully). I really wish they sold MSP/PSN cards online.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. Can you use your points to buy a gift card?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I know what you mean. Can you use your points to buy a gift card?[/QUOTE]

I was told before they wont work on gift cards of any kind. When I used them on a PSN card it wouldn't work.

You have 14 days to use your points by the way.

Just a heads up, Kmart has 10% off Video Games today and tomorrow. They also have a preorder promotion where you'll get $15 back in SYWR points if you preorder any of these: http://www.kmart.com/gaming-preorders/dap-120000000234646

I personally preordered Final Fantasy XIV, so the order came to about $30, plus I'll be getting $15 back in points, plus I had a $10 off $30 "birthday" coupon from SYWR (bringing it to $20). It's like I only paid $5 :)

according to the details page, 10% off for accessories and 5% for games. but for some reason the preorder games are 10% off - edit seems all games seem to besome games are 10% off while others are regular price.

I'm going to assume this is instore as well. Wonder how the %offs are

Also I linked my Visa yesterday and received a text message but no email. Did this happen to anyone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Deader2818']I was told before they wont work on gift cards of any kind. When I used them on a PSN card it wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably end up buying some socks or something, lol. I tried to order "Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz" and they tried to charge me almost $7 in shipping. Screw that noise.

[quote name='Deader2818']I was told before they wont work on gift cards of any kind. When I used them on a PSN card it wouldn't work.[/QUOTE]

I've use points on a PSN card before..is this something recent where you can't use points to buy PSN cards?? Thanks.

bread's done
Back