Max Payne 3 Only $14.99 via Microsoft Store

Meh, game is worth about $5 if you ask me. Nothing really great about, as almost everything that made it Max Payne had changed for the worse.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Meh, game is worth about $5 if you ask me. Nothing really great about, as almost everything that made it Max Payne had changed for the worse.[/QUOTE]

No one asked you

Great game, though I'd only recommend it on PC

[quote name='StryderOmega']Meh, game is worth about $5 if you ask me. Nothing really great about, as almost everything that made it Max Payne had changed for the worse.[/QUOTE]

Completely agree ... and I would have asked you, but you got here first.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Quality game. It's not a blockbuster hit, but it's definitely worth a playthrough for $15. To say it's worth $5 is laughable.[/QUOTE]

Well idk if I can take your seriously on this comment considering the some of the last 15 games you have played on the 360. :/

It's okay, I rented it from redbox for 1 night and beat it.

It's very short and just being dropped in locations is meh. 3/5 fun shooter!

[quote name='Dr0p119']It's okay, I rented it from redbox for 1 night and beat it.

It's very short and just being dropped in locations is meh. 3/5 fun shooter![/QUOTE]

Redbox only rented out one disc, so I'm not sure how you beat it.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Well idk if I can take your seriously on this comment considering the some of the last 15 games you have played on the 360. :/[/QUOTE]

My kids play the 360 as well?

Good try though.

This game is an awesome shooter and has a nice storyline, not sure if it does justice to the earlier games, but as a standalone title it is the shit

[quote name='uhnsk']Redbox only rented out one disc, so I'm not sure how you beat it.[/QUOTE]

I don't own a 360 that's how, ps3 is one disc.

If there's tax and shipping on top it might not be such a great deal, I was happy with the $10 copy I got from GF but for an extra $5 I'd have bought new.

I really liked the game, I don't understand all the hate for it. I'd say it's easily worth $15. Biggest downside of the game is if you replay the levels, the loading times are perhaps the worse of this generation.

It's a fun game for what it is. Though I think all the time in between sequels didn't help to keep people excited over the years.

[quote name='Dr0p119']I don't own a 360 that's how, ps3 is one disc.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Sorry, I assumed since this was a MS Store deal, you were speaking about the 360 version.

Anyway, I picked up the SE from GameStop when it was $20, and I thought that was worth it for the game. It's a good pickup at $15, but if you've waited this long, it's better to let it drop to $10.

I bought it used for a couple bucks less and haven't started it yet, but as a HUGE fan of Max Payne, as soon as I saw Rockstar was doing it instead of Remedy, my interest cut by 75%. I freakin love Remedy, their writers, their graphics. One of my favorite devs on the planet. I'm expecting mediocre, but hoping to be pleasantly surprised.

[quote name='Wario64']I'd only recommend it on PC[/QUOTE]

Indeed...I got the full game and Season Pass for around $21 via Amazon a while back. One of the best deals I've ever snagged

bread's done
Back