Looking To Sell MY TCG Collections

Status
Not open for further replies.

skatz83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
I was wondering if anyone on here would have any interest in buying Yu-Gi-Oh, Star Wars, Marvel and DC Vs., LOTR, and more TCGs. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Star Wars cards are from the Decipher game. I think I have some of the WotC game too. The last set I bought of Yu-Gi-Oh cards might have been Elemental Energy.

[quote name='Rasen']I am indeed interested in the Magic cards, and I have a cousin who might be interested in the Pokemon stuff.[/QUOTE]

I can let you know about the Pokemon cards soon because those are at my place. Just have to go through them to see what sets I have and whatnot. I want to sell them all as a bulk set. I'll have to get the Magic cards from my parents' house so that might be next week.

To everyone who posted and PMed, I have picked up my cards and plan on going through them this week. Once I have an inventory of what I have I will post the information in the OP. I will make offers to everyone in the order they contacted me. Thanks!

Hey Rasen if you happen to look at this thread I can't send you a PM because your inbox is full. Clear it out some so I can please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back