AT&T blocking ESPN App programs?

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
I was watching the Rockets and Lakers game last wednesday night. So today i fire up the app to watch some NBA playoffs and it says to go to some website to authenticate it. So i go to the site, log into my AT&T Uverse account and enter a code that was shown on my xbox 360 screen, there it was authenticated.

So then i go to start up Nuggs vs Warriors and it goes to a black screen that says "Unable to play content. Access to this content is not included in your household television and/or internet subscription package. Go to watchespn.com for more information and detail."

So just like that they start blocking my espn app? I tried to delete the app, then redownload it and it still gives me this. Its said this on the nuggs vs warriors game, and now the bulls vs nets game. I think maybe it has to do with the fact that i dont get cable tv, but it doesnt make sense, why would i watch playoffs on my xbox if i have cable tv. That would defeat the whole purpose.

Did anyone else have this problem, mainly those who use the espn app and have AT&T Uverse internet.

Yeah you are probably right. Probably because of the playoffs. I tried to watch Nationwide conference USSSA hall of fame classic, and LSU vs Alabama baseball game and both worked. But NBA playoffs and sportscenter wouldnt allow me to watch. :(

ESPN app sucks now, 90% of the events on there I would watch I can't now since I don't have pay TV. Used to have access to everything.

bread's done
Back