DEAD - Now $30 - [STEAM KEYS] Dishonored $20.39 & Dunwall City Trials DLC $2.49

Tourista

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
Searched a bit, couldn't find a thread on this. Sorry if it turns out to be a duplicate.

Just picked up Dishonored and it's first DLC from Gamestop.com PC Downloadable for $22.86 all said. To get the Steam keys you have to download gamestop's application, but the keys activate in Steam immediately - currently downloading :)

Dishonored, currently $20.39
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/dishonored/103970

Dunwall City Trials, currently $2.49
http://www.gamestop.com/pc/dlc/dishonored-dunwall-city-trials/107207

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stry-ker']How is dishonored[/QUOTE]

Fantastic if you like game that allow you to traverse environments in a personalized way. Great magic abilities that make for a great second playthrough to see what you missed. Definitely one of the better games of last year. Only problem I had was the melee was a little weird.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']great game some hate to hate or is not cod run and kill rambo style. man cod why oh why haha[/QUOTE]

What? o_O lol

[quote name='Slixshot']Fantastic if you like game that allow you to traverse environments in a personalized way. Great magic abilities that make for a great second playthrough to see what you missed. Definitely one of the better games of last year. Only problem I had was the melee was a little weird.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's not often I replay a game, but Dishonored is one of the few. Stealth or balls out action, weapons, countless ways to mix 'magic' and assassination skills. Masterful game.

[quote name='Stry-ker']How is dishonored[/QUOTE]
The problem with Dishonored is the morality system is half-baked. They push you towards non-lethal methods and not being seen, but give you so many fun toys to use that it feels like they punish you for playing the game the way you want to. In reality it's to cover up the fact that being sneaky is a way to artificially inflate the time it takes to beat. It's incredibly short and I personally beat it in 7 hours played on hard after ditching the stealth (read: the boring way to play). It's also to mask how incredibly dumb the AI is and once you're in combat, can be fooled easily or run past. Outside of that, the visuals are pretty cool and it does have those fleeting moments of glee when you do something awesome.

The story is forgettable unfortunately, but if you have room for a game to beat in a lazy afternoon you could do worse.

[quote name='Stry-ker']Was there a code? Went to order and it showing as 29.99[/QUOTE]

What he said it is 29.99 why ordered it through gamestop when GMG has it cheaper is there a super secret code missing?

bread's done
Back