INSTORE ONLY [5/10-5/18]: Toys 'R' Us-- Spend $40 or More, Get a $10 TRU Gift Card

BadBoy787512

CAGiversary!
As per the printable coupon (with the universal barcode number):

"Offer available in store only. Excludes baby food, diapers, formula, wipes, Unbeatable Price items, Ameda,
Baby Jogger, BOB, Britax, Bugaboo, ERGObaby, Medela breast pumps, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi car
seats, Motorola, Pediped, Peg Pérego, Phil & Teds, Quinny, Robeez, Thyme Maternity, Apple products,
FAO Schwarz toys, Isis products & classes, Skylanders figures & accessories, Buyer Protection Plan, gift
cards, phone orders, Special Orders, assembly fee, breast-pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping &
handling. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 8/2/13, except where
prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per guest. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or
Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion.
One coupon per guest. While supplies last. No substitutions or rain checks.
Not valid on prior purchases. Must be surrendered at time of purchase.
Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value 1/100 of 1¢."

Basically, it doesn't mention anything about video games being excluded.

Coupon:
http://$$$$$$$$$$$$/dxg7pq8

Last edited by a moderator:
Try using the "Insert Image" button when posting (not editing--choose "Go Advanced"); it's denoted by a cloud-looking button.

[quote name='Vigilante']Try using the "Insert Image" button when posting (not editing--choose "Go Advanced"); it's denoted by a cloud-looking button.[/QUOTE]

Ended up posting a link to it in the OP. Thanks though.

[quote name='BadBoy787512']Ended up posting a link to it in the OP. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]No problem. Thanks for the post; I'll have to stop by TRU soon to see if I can use this. :)

[quote name='Umair56']I was going to run to TRU for the 2 for $70 deal tomorrow. Would this stack with that?[/QUOTE]

It should, or if not, definitely gonna find something that does.

[quote name='slidecage']can you use this on PSN cards[/QUOTE]I think TRU considers those gift cards, so they wouldn't be eligible.

Got this email as well. Too bad I had already taken advantage of the 2 for 70 and it's probably not worth the gas to try and get them to let me rebut with the coupon.

[quote name='Umair56']I was going to run to TRU for the 2 for $70 deal tomorrow. Would this stack with that?[/QUOTE]

No reason it shouldn't. This is one of those rare instances where it looks like video games are allowed. :)

Is there an ad scan out there for next week's (5/12 - 5/18) deals at TRU?

[quote name='Barry Burton']figures this happens the day after i spend $70[/QUOTE]

buy the same games and return with the old receipt, if they still have the same games available

I was hoping I could get soul hackers or Etrian Odyssey iv, but of course TRU doesn't carry them in store...

[quote name='bgame2']Anyone try to see if it works with the 2 for $70?[/QUOTE]

It definitely works. Just picked up 2 MLB 13 the show PS3 games and was able to get them to scan my phone for the coupon. Received a $10 gift card no questions asked.

[quote name='Vap']I was hoping I could get soul hackers or Etrian Odyssey iv, but of course TRU doesn't carry them in store...[/QUOTE]

probably wouldn't qualify anyway unless you got a filler item as well to push the total over $40 before tax.

Picked up MLB 13 and Dead Space 3 for PS3. Along with the $10 gift card a pretty sweet deal just gotta hope TRU has a nice sale before August.

[quote name='proatthis26']worked like a charm two games for 35 good deal:applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

How did you get 2 games for 35 exactly?

bread's done
Back