SKITTLES Power Up Your Summer Xbox for Life (Free Codes)

FareFan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
SKITTLES Power Up Your Summer Xbox for Life (Free Codes)

Skittles-Xbox-for-Life-Online-Game.jpg
You can get a free code by clicking here and enter the SKITTLES Power Up Your Summer Xbox for Life and you could win, instantly!
Instant Win Game Prizes:

• 1 GRAND PRIZE: Xbox For Life prize package…ARV: $26,150.00.
  • 200 FIRST PRIZES: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect sensor and a Kinect Sports Game. ARV: $339.98.
  • 300 SECOND PRIZES: Xbox Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection. ARV: $39.99.
  • 300 THIRD PRIZES: 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription to be awarded in the form of a gift card. ARV: $8.50.
  • 5,000 FOURTH PRIZES: Coupon good for a free single-serve or share size Skittles, Starburst or Life Savers Gummies Candy. ARV: $1.89.
Prize limit: one instant win prize from each prize level per person.
Entry limit: 3x per day.
Eligibility: SKITTLES Power Up Your Summer Xbox for Life Online Game is open to 50 U.S. & D.C., age 13+
For complete details and contact information, see the Official Rules on the entry form.
*Information about this promotion is for entertainment purposes only. No material relationship between Snazzywin and the Sponsor(s) of this promotion exists.
ENTER HERE: SKITTLES Power Up Your Summer Xbox for Life
exp 09/04/13

[quote name='Eden0032']Shame its for US only. Why are there no competitions like this in the UK?![/QUOTE]

You guys already win since your candy isn't packed to capacity with carcinogens, let us at least have a silly giveaway. ;)

Thanks for posting this, OP, and with all the relevant links! \\:D/

Still no wins from myself or others playing this.

I wonder what the secret to winning will be with this one?

If/when someone wins, placing the time played, Free Code or Package Code, would be cool IMO.

LET US GET SOME WINS SKITTLES!!!

i would not call it a win but i did get free skittles or life savers.
the winning screens looks like the losing screen but it says congratz on the top of the message

I like how after entering your e-mail, you can tell if you won or not by looking at the URL & seeing "no-win.aspx" at the end.

[quote name='Zonic505']I like how after entering your e-mail, you can tell if you won or not by looking at the URL & seeing "no-win.aspx" at the end.[/QUOTE]

really lol i will have to check that out

[quote name='sir-fly']i would not call it a win but i did get free skittles or life savers.
the winning screens looks like the losing screen but it says congratz on the top of the message[/QUOTE]

That's called a win, sir. Even if it's small, it's a win.

[quote name='Zonic505']I like how after entering your e-mail, you can tell if you won or not by looking at the URL & seeing "no-win.aspx" at the end.[/QUOTE]

This......bites!!!

Guessing this means free codes go to "no-win" on a regular basis. Ah well....guess it is time to get the kids ready to visit the dentist from all the candy they will be getting. LoL!

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']Still no wins from myself or others playing this.

I wonder what the secret to winning will be with this one?[/QUOTE]

No win(hopefully yet) here. I've been playing everyday with free codes around 11am EST. I may switch it up and try playing late in the evening.

Why did I get this suspicious pop-up when visiting the first page of this thread?
CAG_Weird%20Playstation%20login.png
I have never signed into my PSN account on this computer. I didn't even go to any Sony or PlayStation sites.

Anyone else get this? Is there a way to see where it's coming from if it happens again?

I wonder if anyone does win the Xbox LIVE for life, how that is going to work with the Xbox One?

I kinda stopped playing after seeing the Xbox One presentation and have to wonder how much longer the 360 now has left.

Ah well....nothing great lasts forever, right?

[quote name='Dishinshoryuken']I wonder if anyone does win the Xbox LIVE for life, how that is going to work with the Xbox One?

I kinda stopped playing after seeing the Xbox One presentation and have to wonder how much longer the 360 now has left.

Ah well....nothing great lasts forever, right?[/QUOTE]

I read that xbox live memberships will continue the same as now. So if someone has a bunch of years saved up or sub cards, they can use it with their account and it'll work with both systems

I actually won using the free daily codes, it was only for a free pack of candy (which the coupon takes 8-10 weeks to show up after the promotion ends) but doable so worth plugging at it I guess.

bread's done
Back