Best Buy 4 Day Sale: Tomb Raider - $34.99 + More

[quote name='plus1zero']Looks like Defiance, Star Trek, Zone of the Enders, and MGR.

MGR is still 39.99 :( why is that game taking SO long to drop??[/QUOTE]

It was 20$ the other day at MS store if you were quick about it...

[quote name='plus1zero']Looks like Defiance, Star Trek, Zone of the Enders, and MGR.

I felt the same way about it but finally caved and bought the Ultimate Edition off PSN with the Plus discount - couldn't say no to ~$45 with all the DLC especially with how long it's taken to drop in price as is.

[quote name='OregonDealz']It was 20$ the other day at MS store if you were quick about it...[/QUOTE]

I know. I've been watching it ever since it went OOS. Everything is back in stock now except MGR

That's actually good for me lol, I already fully beat the game. But still need to get Sam's/Wofl's DLC, and sell it before it nukes even further.

This reminds me, I need to stop playing newer games and hit the older games before they all get nuked even further down.

Mgs rising was awesome. Action was top notch and never got boring killing and slicing enemies in that game. Now, the game's really short. 6-7 hrs and my second try beating the game took about 4 and half hrs. But it's so much fun with bosses. Now, I must say the final boss is unbelievably hard. The first time around it took me about 40 - 50 tries to get the pattern. Many times I wanted to throw the controller at the tv in frustration.

[quote name='Vigilante']There's going to be a patch released for the :ps3: version to fix the frame rate, though it's currently Japan-only (hopefully to change).

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/zone-of-the-enders-hd-frame-rate-patch-coming-to-ps3-252957.phtml[/QUOTE]

Oh, sweet. I imagine that the patch would come to North America as well. Thanks for the link. I think I'll pick it up then. It seems like this is harder to find these days and the price is decent at $20.

[quote name='Deader2818']
Star Trek - $39.99
[/QUOTE]

Do not buy this. Not at $40. Not at $30. Not at $20. Not at $10. Not at $5. If someone offers to give it to you, only accept if you are in need of shiny coasters.

I rented it from Redbox with a free game rental code, returned it the same day and felt like I got ripped off. It is that bad.

[quote name='JMusic']Do not buy this. Not at $40. Not at $30. Not at $20. Not at $10. Not at $5. If someone offers to give it to you, only accept if you are in need of shiny coasters.

I rented it from Redbox with a free game rental code, returned it the same day and felt like I got ripped off. It is that bad.[/QUOTE]
the game is only slightly better than alien colonial marines, LOl

[quote name='plus1zero']MGR is still 39.99 :( why is that game taking SO long to drop??[/QUOTE]

It's only been 3 months since release. How much you expect it to be dropped? Don't get me wrong. I like as low prices as possible too but the duration that's taking this game to drop is still in the norm I think. Not every game drops as fast as Tomb Raider. ;)

[quote name='OregonDealz']It was 20$ the other day at MS store if you were quick about it...[/QUOTE]

Yes, waiting for it to come back in-stock.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']Oh, sweet. I imagine that the patch would come to North America as well. Thanks for the link. I think I'll pick it up then. It seems like this is harder to find these days and the price is decent at $20.[/QUOTE]

It also says in that article it will be included in future retail versions of the game... I may hold out for that.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Anyone have an opinion on the 3DS Scribblenauts? $20 for it is a little tempting...[/QUOTE]

I picked it up a little over a week ago and I'm liking it. Definitely worth $20 IMO.

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']I thought there was an issue with the frame rate or slowdown with ZOE. Does anyone know if this is true or if they fixed it?[/QUOTE]

Kojima and his team are working on patching the PS3 version(Kojima said so himself). Not sure about 360 version.

[quote name='Gkage']Kojima and his team are working on patching the PS3 version(Kojima said so himself). Not sure about 360 version.[/QUOTE]When the game first released, every review said that the :360: version didn't experience the slowdown found in the :ps3: version, so there's likely no need to worry about it.

anyone know anything i can blow about $20 of RZ certs that are about to expire? Im using some on the 18.50 PSN card, but still have about $20 that expires very early next month. I already picked up ZOE, that was the only one in this sale i noticed that was decent

bread's done
Back