* * * * * 2 votes

June BB @Gamer $5 Bejeweled 3(PC), $20 AC:L $20 PSASBR(PS3/PSV) Halo 4(P/O), $40 TR

#181 CosmosTheMouse   The Ace Of Spades CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

CosmosTheMouse

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Anybody know if a Gamestop price match and coupon would work at BB? Or is that a deadly double dip.

I think Tomb Raider is like $29 over there.

#182 Geco17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2302 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:27 PM

Anybody know if a Gamestop price match and coupon would work at BB? Or is that a deadly double dip.

Policy states it's a double dip and SHOULD be denied. YMMV though, because some stores will do it.

337782.png

#183 IronChariot   In My Country There Is Problem CAGiversary!   2113 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

IronChariot

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:34 PM

AC: Liberation and PSA:Battle Royale are cheaper right now on the playstation store. AC: Liberation is 18.99 (13.29 ps+) and PSA is 14.00 for playstation plus right now.

I think I'll still hold out for a potential sale at Best Buy... but then again, they could become free PS+ games in the near future.

#184 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6322 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:15 PM

AC: Liberation and PSA:Battle Royale are cheaper right now on the playstation store. AC: Liberation is 18.99 (13.29 ps+) and PSA is 14.00 for playstation plus right now.

I think I'll still hold out for a potential sale at Best Buy... but then again, they could become free PS+ games in the near future.

I'm in the same boat. I have $20 cert so I'll probably just grab a copy of Liberation and a water to use that certificate. It expires in September I believe.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#185 psuedo98   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   44 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:29 PM

Policy states it's a double dip and SHOULD be denied. YMMV though, because some stores will do it.

Tried this a few times at the BB near my house and they'll never do it. Was buying some stuff for work at a different location today and ended up talking to the manager. He didn't have any problem matching Amazon AND letting me use an expired coupon from last months mag. YMMV obviously. 

I have a blog for some reason. http://nerdsreview.com

#186 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9307 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

Tried this a few times at the BB near my house and they'll never do it. Was buying some stuff for work at a different location today and ended up talking to the manager. He didn't have any problem matching Amazon AND letting me use an expired coupon from last months mag. YMMV obviously. 

Any special tactics to achieve this? 

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#187 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   808 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

Offer to be the manager's gimp?

#188 TheHelix   CAGiversary! Silenced   2842 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:45 PM

No digital coupons fot me yet

#189 MetalSlugger   time to play the game CAGiversary!   2622 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

Cashed in my coupon for $10 off a used game today and managed to snag a complete copy of Galaxy 2 for $18 after my GCU discount.

#190 MarcusKane   Sweet Tooth CAGiversary!   456 Posts   Joined 2.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:18 AM

If no one is going to use the coupon for the headsets, is it cool if I can have it?

you still need one?

Yea still need one

Sent!

#191 psuedo98   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   44 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted 14 June 2013 - 02:33 AM

Offer to be the manager's gimp?

No, nothing other than asking nicely and spending a ton of money there through work. 

I have a blog for some reason. http://nerdsreview.com

#192 Irony Strikes   At Its Finest CAGiversary!   560 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Irony Strikes

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:23 AM

I just bought a new subscription and my codes will not work online as expected. Could any CAG help me out and give me their 10 off 30 used coupon, if you don't plan on using it? It would be greatly appreciated.

#193 PublikDefender  

PublikDefender

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

Will the $10 off $29.99 used b stackable with the b2g1free on used games starting on 6/23?

I want to do three $30 games for $60 + coupon to get it down to $50 for 3 games.

(The reason I ask is this seems like it might actually be stackable and ring up automatically)

#194 chuang4u   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

chuang4u

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:33 AM

anyone getting physical magazines get their copy yet? i'm still left waiting :(

#195 foster1887   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

foster1887

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:39 AM

Will the $10 off $29.99 used b stackable with the b2g1free on used games starting on 6/23?

I want to do three $30 games for $60 + coupon to get it down to $50 for 3 games.

(The reason I ask is this seems like it might actually be stackable and ring up automatically)

The 3 games will be as followed after the coupon: $29.99, $29.99, and $19.99 making the $19.99 game free.  Which means you will still be paying the $60.  Tried this last time the had a b2g1

#196 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3735 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

I registered a few weeks ago and still haven't got this months coupons. When is the expected time to get them.

#197 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10643 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:27 AM

havent gotten my mag yet, it always comes on time for me so its weird
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#198 htz  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:29 AM

I registered a few weeks ago and still haven't got this months coupons. When is the expected time to get them.

You're suppose to get the coupons for the current month when you sign up. It is in the pamphlet they give you. The coupons only work in-store though.

#199 ThatOneGuyWho   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3735 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

ThatOneGuyWho

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:34 AM

You're suppose to get the coupons for the current month when you sign up. It is in the pamphlet they give you. The coupons only work in-store though.

I was given no pamphlet nor was I told I would get it at anytime. I just want the coupons for this month. I'm sure (well hopeful) that future months will be no issue.

#200 district_9000   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   208 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

district_9000

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

anyone getting physical magazines get their copy yet? i'm still left waiting :(

I got mine, like the first week of June. Idk how everybody was complaining of getting switch to digital. I get mine physical

#201 htz  

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:09 AM

I got mine, like the first week of June. Idk how everybody was complaining of getting switch to digital. I get mine physical

You will continue receiving the physical magazine until you renew/cancel.

#202 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:02 PM

I picked up PSABR ps3 yesterday, as I am slowly converting all my gaming to Sony stuff. I was there anyway for the $10 off 1 year PS+ coupon.

xivpads.png

#203 NewYorkHitta   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   135 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

NewYorkHitta

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Was wondering if BestBuy would price match the prices on the PSN store?

#204 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:43 PM

Was wondering if BestBuy would price match the prices on the PSN store?

Lol

What are with these terrible questions lately?

xivpads.png

#205 SOLGarion   The devil is in the details. CAGiversary!   267 Posts   Joined 1.9 Years Ago  

SOLGarion

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

I have been torn as to upgrade to Gamer Unlocked for the mag and coupons and this hasn't helped. I really want PSABR and $20 is awesome, $35 with a new sub isn't as nice, but of course that is the way with every first coupon you use. If anyone has an extra PSABR coupon they are not using I would love to help you keep it from going to waste, PM. If not, I think I will get GCU for the @Gamer mag and the coupon. It's $32.46 at Amazon now so it still would be more expensive than Amazon (with the $20 coupon - $15 sub fee) but get me coupons in future months, I dunno. But anyone willing to PM me an unused coupon I will use that in a second.

#206 chuang4u   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   41 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

chuang4u

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

i used to get my physical magazine the first week of the month too, but the past few months they have been coming very late. I don't think I ever got the one for April either. Weird!

#207 zeronotyethero   A Muthaf***ing Bunny CAGiversary!   1742 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

zeronotyethero

Posted 24 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

I renewed my subscription last year in September. Before that I had received the RZ Gamer's Club Unlocked coupons for B2G1, 50% off strategy guide, etc (I think it was 4 coupons total; not a coupon page in the magazine). My question is, because I renewed my subscription shouldn't I get it again or is that a one time thing. Feel sorta entitled to it considering I spent the $15 again to renew. Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#208 DesertLeo   DontReadThis. CAGiversary!   1689 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:41 AM

I'm not going to use any of June's coupons except the $10 off $29 or more.  Feel free to PM me if anyone needs the other coupons, first come first serve.

#209 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   808 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:30 AM

I renewed my subscription last year in September. Before that I had received the RZ Gamer's Club Unlocked coupons for B2G1, 50% off strategy guide, etc (I think it was 4 coupons total; not a coupon page in the magazine). My question is, because I renewed my subscription shouldn't I get it again or is that a one time thing. Feel sorta entitled to it considering I spent the $15 again to renew. Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

If you didn't get the welcome packet coupons, you need to post on the BBY Community Forums and a gaming mod will assist you.  I renewed in Sept as well and didn't get mine - they fixed it when I notified them in April. 

#210 redreflect   I am the Wolf CAGiversary!   988 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:48 AM

I saw PSABR is $29.99 at my local Wal-Mart and I saw they take competitor coupons. I'm hoping this will work???

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."