Battlefield 4 E3 2013 Gameplay Demo

R3DNate

CAGiversary!
New Gameplay Demo and a Multiplayer Demo of B4 from E3 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awQV2m2LlN8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8DXTVQFtWg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not excited at all; it's too soon for another battlefield game.  I'll be getting TitanFall on PC next year instead.

I'm only impressed by FPSes that have dogs and fish AI that makes them get out of the way when I swim towards them. This game fails! COD Ghosts 4 lyfe!

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess i am the only one exicted/ interested in battlefield 4. THat building destruction at the end , and commander mode impressed me , LOL

4thHorseman said:
Any confirmation on consoles and a player count? Hopin for 64 this time around...
They said 65 I believe at the Press conference, but I'm not sure. It could've been 64 and I just misheard.

i guess i am the only one exicted/ interested in battlefield 4. THat building destruction at the end , and commander mode impressed me , LOL
Commander mode is something that was removed from the game for 3, so them giving it back now is pretty lulzy to me.

Any confirmation on consoles and a player count? Hopin for 64 this time around...
They said 65 I believe at the Press conference, but I'm not sure. It could've been 64 and I just misheard.
i believe it is 64, finally the increase the player counts. It was like a ghost town looking for players on some of the larger maps in battlefield 3 .lol

Commander mode is something that was removed from the game for 3, so them giving it back now is pretty lulzy to me.
well, i only just started playing the battlefield series from battlefield 3. so it is new to me

well, i only just started playing the battlefield series from battlefield 3. so it is new to me
Yeah, that was part of my point because many players probably have no clue and are like "oh wow, look what new features they added!" when it's simply not true. BF4 looks like BF3, which to me says they're CODing this shit up with faster releases. MOH was supposed to be that annual buffer but I think that franchise has finally dug its own grave. My guess is next year it will be another futuristic BF like 2142 and they will continue to fatigue this franchise into obscurity.

bread's done
Back