GameStop Ad 6/26 - 7/2

Hydelloon

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/weeklyad/current/062613/default.aspx

E3 ad on the front page takes up most of the room, other than that most of the price drops are nothing new, except for whats listed below.

Final Fantasy X-X2 HD – Pre order to receive free limited edition upgrade (makes no mention to what version ps3 or vita)

Price Drops
GRID 2 says save $20, but it still shows the price as $59.99, under the price in small print it says “reg $39.99” Game is prices $49.99 right now

$19.99
Ride to Hell: Retribution (PS3, Xbox 360)
The Sims 3 Starter Pack (PC)

$29.99
The Sims 3 Island Paradise (PC)

Edit: Added Link

Last edited by a moderator:
The same damn price drops as last week basically. I need other games to lower in price, so I can use this b2g1 that expires this week. Thanks OP for posting this today.

Did anyone else notice that, according to the ad, Grid 2 went UP in price by $20? Probably misprint but I've been waiting on that to drop and it seems like it'll drop more.

does anyone know gamestops policy on price drops and returns? I kinda live in the middle of nowhere and I have ride to hell and deadpool pre-ordered, I was heading there tomorrow to do other things and pick up my games but now it seems I might lose out on the $10 drop for ride to hell, does anyone know if u just need a receipt or the game sealed? i'll be back  next week so If I need to bring the receipt that's fine. Thanks

I would gladly pre-order if the Vita version came for free...heck, I'd pay $59.99 for both version on PS3 AND Vita.
This. Totally this. I didn't even really enjoy FFX all THAT much, but the thought of blitzball on the go is just too good to pass up!

Hopefully this means we'll be hearing something about pricing for the vita versions of the FFXHD collection. I'd love a version that brings the two together, but by the looks of things, seems they're going to be download only. Time will tell, though I'm definitely getting the vita versions as long as they're not more expensive.

The Tokyo game show is mid September, so I'm guessing we will hear more about Final Fantasy release date before or during that time. Just a guess.

Anyone know if Gamestop is running any sales on Pre-Owned games at the moment? I was thinking of picking up the copy of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom I saw at my local Gamestop, and if there's a B2G1 sale on Wii games it would push me over the edge.

intrigued by that best of playstation network volume 1, tokyo jungle, when vikings attack, sound shapes and fat princess. the $40 price tag is a bit much, but that could be a decent deal if it ever drops to $20 if you dont have any of those games. Then again they have all been on sale at one time or another probably for less than $5 a piece.

Anyone know if Gamestop is running any sales on Pre-Owned games at the moment? I was thinking of picking up the copy of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom I saw at my local Gamestop, and if there's a B2G1 sale on Wii games it would push me over the edge.
B2G1F on used PS2 games is all.

ive got a b2g1 free coupon from renewing that expires on the 30th if you want it. pm me and ill email you the pdf. im not going to use it anyway.

bread's done
Back