Animal Crossing: New Leaf $24.15 (New Price, 2-3 week shipping) @ Amazon

JUST saw this. I guess they're price matching Walmart.com's deal.  Jumped to Amazon this morning to see if it was still $30 so I could buy it, and was suprised to see $26.59 as the price.  No complaints here :)

Sweet, had it in my cart last night but didnt pull trigger

Good price, never played an AC game before but would be perfect for my girlfriend since she's bad at most games and u can't die/lose in this one

Just pulled the trigger for $30.25 this morning. Cancelled my order immediately and re-purchased at this price. I wonder if, since they hadn't started shipping it yet, that they would've honored the price? Either way, I switched and now I'm at the new price.

As I said in one of the other 3 threads about this, I'm buying this for my daughter for Christmas.  I doubt it will be a whole lot cheaper this year.  Could be wrong of course.

Hunh, got it for $30, currently in "Shipping Soon" so can't cancel...  Gonna e-mail their support.

Edit: Used chat support; support offered to refund the difference once shipping was complete.

Edit 2: Transcript if anyone needs it.

Initial Question: The item "animal crossing" is shipping soon but has just dropped to $26.59. Will I be credited the difference, or do I need to try to cancel this item immediately?

01:58 PM(GMT) Adriel(CSA): Hello [mwoody450], my name is Adriel.

01:59 PM(GMT) Adriel(CSA): I'd be glad to check what are the best options for you.
May I have the order number so I can check?
01:59 PM(GMT) [mwoody450]: Yes, one moment...
[removed]
01:59 PM(GMT) Adriel(CSA): Thanks.
02:02 PM(GMT) Adriel(CSA): I've checked the order and I can no longer cancel the order since it has already entered the shipping process. It's currently being packed, labeled and ready to be shipped.
Here's what I can do for you.
I can personally set a follow up on this order and once the item ships out, I'll process a refund for the difference.
Does that work? :)
02:03 PM(GMT) [mwoody450]: Excellent, thank you!
02:03 PM(GMT) Adriel(CSA): You're most welcome.
I hope I was able to provide assistance and resolution regarding the concern.
Is there anything else I may help you with? :)
02:03 PM(GMT) [mwoody450]: Nope, that will do it. Thank you again, and have a good day.
02:04 PM(GMT) Adriel(CSA): You too. :)

Thank you for contacting Amazon. Have a great day!
Please, feel free to click "End" chat link to close this window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered it like a week ago at full price, but it didn't get here yet because of a shipping issue.  Asked Amazon CS just for kicks, and they credited me the difference.  YMMV, though!

Either way, Amazon's CS still dominates. BUYALLTHESTUFFS

I cannot recommend this game enough! At this price it is a MUST buy. Even if you're not sure about it, BUY IT! It's worth it just to try it out.

I literally bought this yesterday for 30.25 on Amazon...time to contact customer service..

I'm trying not to obsess over my very good copy that I just received and can find nothing wrong with and was cheaper than new.  Though for $2 maybe I should find a reason and order the new for the Club Nintendo points...

Really Amazon........

Ugh, I ordered a copy Tuesday when it was 35, check on here yesterday to see it's down to 30, after some of you guys' advice I contacted them and they refunded me the difference and now today they lower it again, lol

Ordered it yesterday for $30 and saw it was $26 today. Had to contact Amazon and get a price adjustment but they were really quick at adjusting the price to the new sale price.

Really Amazon........

Ugh, I ordered a copy Tuesday when it was 35, check on here yesterday to see it's down to 30, after some of you guys' advice I contacted them and they refunded me the difference and now today they lower it again, lol
I decided what the heck and contacted them about it again, this time the guy took longer and asked for way more info than the other person yesterday, but they adjusted the price again for me!!!

I love Amazon!

Really Amazon........

Same with me. I ordered mine on Tuesday when it was $35 too. My order didn't ship till last night, but they were still able to refund me the difference. $8 back.

If you don't have this game -  BUY IT.

We have three copies (one for each of us - except my wife). Great Family Fun.

If you have a 3DS collecting dust this will definitely bring it back to active use. 

This is really tempting but I kinda wanted this game as a digital download, as it seems like the kind of game I'm gonna want to always have on my 3DS... Hm convenience or 14 bucks in savings...

This is really tempting but I kinda wanted this game as a digital download, as it seems like the kind of game I'm gonna want to always have on my 3DS... Hm convenience or 14 bucks in savings...
You get to actually physically own the game AND it's cheaper AND no tax. No brainer there lol

waits for the price to jump back to 35 tomorrow and all the people to start bitching  they missed it...

im risking  holding out till 25  price  (back log really dont need it)  and  did not really have the time to play it when i did have it via gamefly

waits for the price to jump back to 35 tomorrow and all the people to start bitching they missed it...

im risking holding out till 25 price (back log really dont need it) and did not really have the time to play it when i did have it via gamefly
Hey I'll spot you the $1.59 out of my foodstamps if you visit my town!

Except now her town's on yours, probably better if you just start over. ;)

You can move files over provided the player is not the mayor, fyi.

just bought it, thanks for the info op.

gf's bday is coming up in a week and she was really wanting a 3ds specifically for animal crossing, this deal honestly couldnt have came at a better time

Except now her town's on yours, probably better if you just start over. ;)
Actually, other players just get a house in your town. My game is still the mayor.

She's already said she'll be happy to start fresh, and I can use her file to get extras of the limited time DLC (and Best Buy DLC).

i didnt really like the last one sooo. $20 or bust
This one is way better than the Wii version. I busted that out so my 5 year-old could play and it is amazing how much better the new game is compared to that one. Plus it just controls/plays better on a handheld.

And dammit - I had just decided that I should order this and return my full price Gamestop copy since it wouldn't quite be a month by the time I get it. But now it is backordered (in stock in 2-3 weeks it says).

bread's done
Back