Yakuza 3 (US) NEW $15.75 with free shipping on Ebay.

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
warning: this is a regular seller not a retailer like Newegg/TRU/buy.com

wonder how a non power seller has 19 copies of a non AAA game for sale.

Bought this from a fellow CAG recently.  Pretty good game.  Not quite what I expected, but still pretty decent.  I'd recommend checking it out.

I really enjoyed Yakuza 3's story line. It was awesome and a really good ending as well.

It even has a "previously on Yakuza" option on the main menu if this is the first one you played. (Was for me) and I for the most part understood what I was doing and why. I probably spent 50+ hours playing this.

Should try to see if I can find it in B&M again for cheap.

This is also $9.97 at Kmart on clearance if you can find one.

Bumping this, as the deal is live again. When I ordered it, it arrived in 4 days and was in perfect condition and was factory sealed. Absolutely recommend this seller, so don't worry about purchasing from this guy.

Great game. While I played Yakuza 2 and burnt out about halfway, it was Yakuza 3 that really pulled me into the series. Just be prepared if you buy it, it is very story/cutscene heavy and you should take the time to watch the stories of the previous games. It's also loaded to the gills with melodrama. It also features my favorite track in the series: Clay Doll on the Cradle.

the game got converted from new to used @gamestop, I picked one up and the cashier was shocked that it was still in the wrapper

Also looks like Yakuza 4 is hard to find sealed now!

I've played through the first two games and despite being repetitive, the combat is very satisfying. Batman can't even pick up lightsigns and bash people up, or smash a dude's head in the wall.

Years ago when I bought Silent Hill Homecoming from ebay, I received it in the mail showing as from Newegg. I was like "what?". Few days later, I got a call from a sheriff. He was calling from the location where the seller is located. He told me the seller was using a stolen credit card to order stuff and ship to buyers. I didnt have to do anything. He basically told me about this story and I dont have to return the game.

I also highly recommend this game.  It does have a weird vibe to it though... you'll never find another M-rated game with as much emphasis on family values.  Warm family scene one moment... bashing people's heads in the next.  It works though.  Oh, and the entire game is subtitled... thought it worth mentioning if that bothers some of you.

Sleeping Dogs borrowed quite a bit from the Yakuza series, so if you've played that and are looking for something similar...

I also highly recommend this game. It does have a weird vibe to it though...
Same here. I've been playing almost nothing but Yakuza 3 for the past couple of weeks as I work through my backlog. I'm really enjoying the gameplay but the fact that
most of the people in town seem to love having the Yakuza around
just seems a bit odd.

Hopefully Sega will bring out Yakuza 5 here.

bread's done
Back