Frito Lay's Charge Up Your Fun Promo starting again July 7th.

CHEAP ASS DUDE

CAGiversary!
I was looking for the original thread but could not find it from 2 months back when we all got in on the free 2 Week Trials, The Maw, and Toy Soldiers codes. I remember the site saying "coming back in July" when the last promo ended. Checked it today and see that it starts back July 7th.

This time the prize sucks! 2 Week Trial and Free VUDU Movie Rental.

Hopefully you gents get a hold of some of the codes on the bags and hook us up like last time :D

headerImg.png

Anybody have any chip codes to contribute? Also does anyone know are these codes one-use only? Or can they be used multiple times?

I don't want to post the codes in the open, so if there is a cag online right now who wants to try a set of codes that i had used to see if they are reusable PM me. Update:  Codes are NOT reusable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got any codes? even if they were used, I got some codes for the past arcade games for the
Last promo in return.
The codes for the Maw and Toy Soldiers were supposed to have expired by now. They are probably useless at this point. But you never know, they might still work.

I don't want to post the codes in the open, so if there is a cag online right now who wants to try a set of codes that i had used to see if they are reusable PM me. Update: Codes are NOT reusable.
If they're not reusable i wish they had put the codes on the inside.

What's stopping one guy from going to the store, snapping pictures of the codes and ruining it for everyone who buys them?

It appears that the codes are NOT reusable and you need to captcha verify your ENTRY as well as your E-Mal before your "prizes" are sent via e-mail.

Trial codes and VUDU codes are NOT appearing instantly after submission.

On a bright note, I was able to redeem the VUDU credit on an account which had previously reached it's limit for promotional credits.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back