PS Vita Mega Pack $49.90 FS (includes 8GB card and 10 digital games - LittleBigPlanet, WipeOut 2048, MotorStorm RC, Little Deviants, Frobisher Says!..

mirai

CAGiversary!
it seems like a good deal if you don't have some of the games and want another 8gb card.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-1ab-49-en-70-3ddx-4-6.html

Vita 'Mega Pack' includes ten digital games with an 8GB memory card.

The following titles are included:
LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
WipeOut 2048
MotorStorm RC
Little Deviants
Frobisher Says! (with Fun Pack DLC)
Ecolibrium (with Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum game packs)
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Lemmings
Hungry Giraffe
The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character

i think sony limits total number of downloads for each digital purchase on psn, but i am not sure.

region free. you might need to create an European account and use an extra memory card in order to download and play the games.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can this be region free? Digital games are regioned.
Yeah, I was going to say. Looks like Europe too.

Aside from that, only seems like its worth it if you don't have PS+ and don't own WipEout, LBP, Ratchet and want all three of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i guess it is not region free in the sense that you have to use a separate memory card and an European account in order to redeem and play the games.

sony makes it very painful to switch accounts/regions on vita.

You would need to restore your Vita every time you want to change regions, just swapping memory cards does not work anymore. Overall this is a good deal IF you are in Europe, but it is not a good deal for those whose main account is NA.

It's definitely UK or Euro PSN.  Someone posted this in the PSN thread a few weeks back when they were announced and they were only announced for those regions.  Also the value of this is negligible at best.  Most of the games are fairly mediocre, small PSN titles and an 8GB card probably barely holds all the included titles to begin with.  Don't forget the total system restore each time you switch if you also want to have an American PSN account to use.

bread's done
Back