Some YMMV/Online: Huge Best Buy Vita accessory clearance

Jd8531

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: No longer all YMMV. Some prices are showing up online now. Albeit some are different.

Ive listed the item, the clearance price in store  and the online price if the product is available.

Best Buy was clearing out Vita accessories. Major deals.

*Reports are that these sales in store are at most stores, would still recommend calling ahead for availability and pricing. As for online some are showing that its not available for shipping but for in store pick up onlydouble check.
    Item                                 Clearance Price (In store)       Online Price  
:psp: Vita Car Adapter                        $3.99                                        NA                  (This will work to charge your Iphone too!)
:psp: Vita USB cable.                         $6.99                                       $10.99
:psp: Vita AC Adapter.                        $2.99                                       $2.99 
:psp: 4GB Memory Card.                   $6.99                                        NA
:psp: Rocket Fish starter kit.              $2.99                                       $2.99
:psp: Media stand (ALL COLORS)    $6.99                                       $6.99
:psp: In-Ear Headset.                         $12.99                                     $12.99

Picture proof of receipt : http://i.imgur.com/7gWDPMA.jpg

(I also have pics of the racks, if you're interested just let me know)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that memory card would be great. Wish it was online, my Best Buy is such a ghost town I know they're not gonna have one.

i can verify i saw all this stuff yesterday at best buy as well. lots of other random 3ds cases, accessories and stylus sets, wii u stuff too. got a wii u + wiimote for $6.99, vita starter kit $2.99 and a wii u "gaming essentials" kit(includes wrap and case for tablet, stylus) for $5.99.

This is like the 8th thread with these items in the past month and a half.  Sadly all the stores around me are out of the car adapter.

I did grab the Vita starter kit and it's OK, not sure if I'm going to take it back or not.  The only items of note in it are the system case and card case.  The system case is nice and padded but has this stupid extra compartment on the back that you can't fit anything into but makes the case about 33% thicker.  If they had left that back part off it would have been almost perfect for what I want.  The card case isn't bad, holds something like 32 games (don't think I've even seen that many retail Vita releases) and feels reasonably solid.  The downside is that it's fairly large and thick and unless you have to have more than eight games in the case and one in the system than the official Sony one they're clearancing for $1.99 is perfectly fine and a lot smaller.  Maybe if you despise the little blue cases, have a big physical library and want something to keep them all in at home it's not bad.  Probably leaning towards keeping it just because it's only $3 and while the case is chunkier than I would prefer I can probably live with it for the savings over a different case.

Man that memory card would be great. Wish it was online, my Best Buy is such a ghost town I know they're not gonna have one.
Yea, its such a great deal. There is a rumor the 4gb will be discontinued. Id call them just to double check. But if you're looking at the other stuff you can do store pick up.

i can verify i saw all this stuff yesterday at best buy as well
i picked up an extra Vita cable since mine was fraying. price was 6.99
Alright seems to be more than one then. Ill update the OP.

Well everything's still YMMV from the standpoint of it's all clearance and going to vary in availability by store.  That's what's nice about being able to view each store's actual clearance on the website now.

This is like the 8th thread with these items in the past month and a half. Sadly all the stores around me are out of the car adapter.

I did grab the Vita starter kit and it's OK, not sure if I'm going to take it back or not. The only items of note in it are the system case and card case. The system case is nice and padded but has this stupid extra compartment on the back that you can't fit anything into but makes the case about 33% thicker. If they had left that back part off it would have been almost perfect for what I want. The card case isn't bad, holds something like 32 games (don't think I've even seen that many retail Vita releases) and feels reasonably solid. The downside is that it's fairly large and thick and unless you have to have more than eight games in the case and one in the system than the official Sony one they're clearancing for $1.99 is perfectly fine and a lot smaller. Maybe if you despise the little blue cases, have a big physical library and want something to keep them all in at home it's not bad. Probably leaning towards keeping it just because it's only $3 and while the case is chunkier than I would prefer I can probably live with it for the savings over a different case.
yea, i dont get it. Seems a new thread pops up like every week about the same stuff over and over. These forums really need a search feature again

yea, i dont get it. Seems a new thread pops up like every week about the same stuff over and over. These forums really need a search feature again
I searched quickly when I was in store and saw nothing. My fault. Those didnt have everything on sale, and this is more organized. I'll leave it to mods if they want to lock it.

so its all stores ? i can sure use a usb cable
Seems to be, however id call your local store to double check and use the online locator to check.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got one of the rocketfish starter kits. The case seems pretty decent, especially for only $3! Plus it has a screen protector, etc. Mind you, I don't have my Vita yet. It arrives tomorrow, so yet to see if the thing actually fits in it. LOL. But I presume it does.

I got one of the rocketfish starter kits. The case seems pretty decent, especially for only $3! Plus it has a screen protector, etc. Mind you, I don't have my Vita yet. It arrives tomorrow, so yet to see if the thing actually fits in it. LOL. But I presume it does.
I can't see myself putting a cheap screen protector on that and OLED Gorilla Glass screen.

I can't see myself putting a cheap screen protector on that and OLED Gorilla Glass screen.
My vita arrives tomorrow, but from what I have read and what people have told me is that the screen scratches easily, maybe is a coating that people are loosing that are making it seem like scratches?

My vita arrives tomorrow, but from what I have read and what people have told me is that the screen scratches easily, maybe is a coating that people are loosing that are making it seem like scratches?
This!

I work with a guy who flips games/systems on craigslist. I roll without a protector on my gorilla glass phone, but my co-worker is insisted I immediately put on a screen protector when I un-boxed my 3G.

He says Vita screens scratch easier than 360 disks.

I don't know, I haven't run into any issues.  I know the PSP was like soft butter and you looked at it wrong and it would scratch.

I ended up getting the headphones price matched with amazon at 10.47.

Also got a official card carrying case for 1.99

SKU#4732036

bread's done
Back