The Where Is mykevermin Wrestling Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
photo-15113.png

If anyone has seen the "Queen Of Scottland" please let us know.

I hope he wasn't really Ryan Davis.

Scorch seems to have been MIA for a while too (unless I've just missed his posts).

Scorch seems to have been MIA for a while too (unless I've just missed his posts).
Scorch logged in earlier but hasn't posted much since 3.0 went live. Mykevermin's in or near Philly from what I remember from his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

I catch some of Scorch's tweets, so he's still out there.

And, my goodness, the Ryan Davis news was surprisingly upsetting.

Having seen pictures of the guy before, I can't really say I'm surprised (assuming his death was health-related).  Not exactly a paragon of self-discipline.

I loved the buildup to the Wyatt family debut and the entrance was cool as hell, but the moment itself was a bit underwhelming, for me at least. 

Having seen pictures of the guy before, I can't really say I'm surprised (assuming his death was health-related). Not exactly a paragon of self-discipline.
Why are you trying to troll the guy's death on a wrestling thread?

I feel like I was supposed to like tonight's RAW more, but I didn't. Like was said before, it dragged and dragged. The Ziggler feud is so damn sloppy, and besides the lantern introduced and those found footage promos, the Wyatt debut fell flat. It needed a live promo.

I was at the event. I did not watch the TV version so i don't know if the cameras caught it, but man bray wyatt was so mad. he was screaming at people and banging on the black railing and I don't blame him. his debut was ruined by the husky harris chants, the crowd went crazy when he came out, I don't know where it all went wrong.

I saw two women in a car today, both morbidly obese. One looked like Gerald Brisco in drag and the other looked like the talking trash heap from Fraggle Rock.

Also, today was the very first time I watched the match where Steamboat drops the IC title to The Honky Tonk Man. (good grief). What a horrid ending to a match.

I don't think it *needed* a live promo, but it would have been very beneficial of one. They could have been handling the whole thing with kid gloves, assuming the crowd would have 'WHAT?' him or chanted 'Husky Harris' during his live promo.... which they will do at some point. I guess they didn't want to see him go down in flames on his very first night.

The lamp makes it, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6nrMDmUU

If it gets bad, they could do something along the lines where he denounces Husky Harris as his sheep name, since he was following Wade Barrett and Punk in the Nexus.  Do something symbolic in a vignette where he was reborn and/or baptized as Bray Wyatt.  

But they'll probably just refuse to acknowledge it and kill the crowd sound.  

Matt Morgan granted released from TNA contract per request. Kind of makes you wonder given the talk about late paychecks and all about TNA's future at this point.

I'm sure mykevermin is bro'ing it up somewhere with the tats and Tapout shirts. Probably caught amnesia from too many Smirnoffs.

Kane suffered "brain damage" from the attack. I guess we are due for the bi-yearly "Kane is an unstoppable monster and not a clown. Really." reboot again.

Damn smarks took away from what was a solid re-package for Bray. Just let the guy work one night before trying to bury it. It's the one aspect of smart marks that I hate. They just don't like anything you throw at them.

The WWE deserves it for saddling guys with crap gimmicks. This assumption that fans are stupid was just proven wrong yesterday. Husky Harris should never have been on TV in the first place.

SMACKDOWN: DANIEL BRYAN VS. CHRISTIAN: Will I tune in? Look at my avatar!

If Orton is pulling in 300k a month I wonder what Cena pulls in?
I remember around the time of his divorce it was said that he was worth around 17 million. While that's certainly nothing to sneeze at, you'd think that with him being the cash cow he is he'd be making a shit ton more.

Since Swagger is technically an "all-star" it'd make sense to switch his MiTB match (complete with Coulter complaining about a conspiracy) and add a new guy to the mid-card ladder match. It's far too early for Bray Wyatt to take that spot but I can see them doing just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back