What happened to additional/extended comments for feedback?

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
Every single feedback that I had left does not have any of the additional comments I included. 

Was the data stored on a separate server than other forum data?  I doubt the amount of space was that much that there should be issues to getting it back seeing as the rest of the feedback info likes fine.

the I-did-ask-several-times-but-people-kept-and-still-asking-for-game-collection-fixes-which-burried-my-posts-reply-to-your-reply-reply
Not many people seemed to care about extended feedback going, so it doesn't seem worth putting back - if you want I can export the old data in a spreadsheet for you?

Not many people seemed to care about extended feedback going, so it doesn't seem worth putting back - if you want I can export the old data in a spreadsheet for you?
By not many people caring, do you just mean no one else aside from myself has brought it up or was there actual discussion?

Is there any technical benefit from excluding it? Again I really don't see how much space is actually saved. I mean Inbox capacity was increased by over 100 times. The additional comments thing I think had a limit of what 1000 characters?

Last edited by a moderator:
By not many people caring, do you just mean no one else aside from myself has brought it up or was there actual discussion?

Is there any technical benefit from excluding it? Again I really don't see how much space is actually saved. I mean Inbox capacity was increased by over 100 times. The additional comments thing I think had a limit of what 1000 characters?
You're the only person I can remember bringing it up.

It's not a matter of excluding it, the system we now use doesn't support it by default. (We don't use the same system as before.) It's not a matter of saving space. The question is, is it worth putting the time and effort into adding support for it when so far only one person has mentioned it?

bread's done
Back