Suikoden 2 49.99 at gamestop!!!

gamestop has a ton of rare games cheap, they are just never in stock. they have stsdium events for nes (one of the rarest games ever) for 8 bucks.

Thats one thing I don't like about Gamestop's site. They list WAY too many items that are perpetually backordered. At least EBgames doesn't list used games as backordered. It's stupid to search for games and come up with more backordered than in-stock.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Thats one thing I don't like about Gamestop's site. They list WAY too many items that are perpetually backordered. At least EBgames doesn't list used games as backordered. It's stupid to search for games and come up with more backordered than in-stock.[/quote]

I prefer GS's way of doing it. One finds out what they charge for it when it is in stock, and one is able to search for in-store availability.

most likely u wont get a case or manual with it so its really not worth that gamble, if u however do just want to play it, i think gamestop b&m has it for $40 w/o box and instructions (or mine did a while back anyway).

You aren't going to find it cheaper on ebay thats for sure, disc only auctions go for 50-60 right now.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']just out of curiosity, who has all played this game? and is it worth it?[/quote]

i have and it's definetly one of the best rpgs i've played so far.

[quote name='xzafixz']You aren't going to find it cheaper on ebay thats for sure, disc only auctions go for 50-60 right now.[/quote]

it's my favorite rpg! finding all the characters and the character combos, the storyline that stretches throughout the series and playing all the creative and fun mini-games makes this game worth at least $50 imho.

I have "Suikoden 2" PS1 (Very Rare, Excellent Codition & Everything come with it)

I pickup when 1st come out played 2 weeks straight but given up 1/2 way thru the game maybe it so hard then it dissappeared after i put it awayz.

Lucky i found it in my Videogames magazine Collection & I can't belived this game is getting VERY RARE !!

Anyone wanna make an offer ???

I have it and its ok...

The main reason I like it is because it allows me to get all the characters in S3

Go to Gamecrazy. It's 25 dollars, and they just put a system in place that allows you to special order old games for cost of the game plus shipping to the store you order it from.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']just out of curiosity, who has all played this game? and is it worth it?[/quote]

I have played this game as well as Suiko 1 and 3, and it is one of the best rpgs I have ever played. The storyline is full of twists and turns, the characters all have unique personalities, and the music fits the mood wonderfully. I would say it's worth it to buy it for eBay's extraordinary prices, but then I got the game when it first came out so I didn't pay that much for it to begin with. Highly recomended though if you like rpgs

a regular at the eb i work at gave me a copy of suikoden 2 for holding for him a copy of puzzle fighter for psx before it was reprinted.

the disc has seen better days, but after getting it for free, i'm not going to complain.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I have "Suikoden 2" PS1 (Very Rare, Excellent Codition & Everything come with it)

I pickup when 1st come out played 2 weeks straight but given up 1/2 way thru the game maybe it so hard then it dissappeared after i put it awayz.

Lucky i found it in my Videogames magazine Collection & I can't belived this game is getting VERY RARE !!

Anyone wanna make an offer ???[/quote]

Send me pics and I might bite. If it is mint, like new, and 100% complete. I will consider it since I have buddies telling me what I am missing.

I am serious by the way.

eBay: chris72jh

Thanks,
Chris ([email protected])

If you search the GameStop.com's local store listings...they'll tell you if any stores within 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 miles have Suikoden II for sale. The GameStop in my town has Suikoden II for $50 with no manual or instructions.

Where'd all the instructions go???

[quote name='JSweeney']Go to Gamecrazy. It's 25 dollars, and they just put a system in place that allows you to special order old games for cost of the game plus shipping to the store you order it from.[/quote]

Yep I used it myself to get my copy of Suikoden 2, it only had the disc and the instruction booklet but for $31 total (they charge $6 for shipping) its the only chance I'll have to play it.

Unless your a collector or can somehow pick it up on the cheap, it isn't really worth it. It was good and all but I believe part1 and 3 are way more superior.

[quote name='Valkryst']I have it and its ok...

The main reason I like it is because it allows me to get all the characters in S3[/quote]

you can get all the characters without the save data, you just get some extra stuff like a script or pre-leveled up characters.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I have "Suikoden 2" PS1 (Very Rare, Excellent Codition & Everything come with it)

Anyone wanna make an offer ???[/quote]

ill offer $50

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='jeffreyjrose']just out of curiosity, who has all played this game? and is it worth it?[/quote]

Unless your a collector or can somehow pick it up on the cheap, it isn't really worth it. It was good and all but I believe part1 and 3 are way more superior.[/quote]

Definately worth the $10 modchip and $0.20 disc.

jeffreyjrose, Suikoden II is a good RPG. I would hesitate to call it great, but it's definitely good. If you're looking for a game that has cool graphics, look elsewhere: this game's graphics were outdated even at the time of its release. If you're looking for a features-laden battle system, look elsewhere: most everything here is as simplistic as can be, outside of the occasional shake-up into strategy RPG territory. (There are tons of mini-games and side-quests though.) What you will find here, however, is an epic story of how individuals can change the tide of war between nations, played out with an abundance of betrayals, tragedies, revenge and more. Obviously, you're not going to get extraordinary amounts of character development when your cast numbers well past 100, but that sheer number alone gives you a good sense of how far-reaching this tale is. The feeling of accomplishment and camaraderie as you amass your own mercenary army is practically singular among offline games. While I'm still a bit incredulous to the huge demand and worship for this game, it's still a good game that I could recommend to any fan of RPGs.

I can't believe that at one point my local Circuit City stores couldn't get rid of this game for $10...

I never played 2 but I don't really like 3 myself. 3 was rare for a short while and all of a sudden started selling new for 30 again at local game stores.

I bought my copy a couple of weeks after it came to the US and played it too death. Best rpg ever outside of Final Fantasy 3/6j. Never letting go of my copy, never....unless I find one in better condition at a pawn shop or something.

bread's done
Back