* * * * * 1 votes

GGT 256 Don't Care about Indiggle anymore

#31 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:02 AM

Indignate cut off his internet so he could stop playing halo. Whatever

#32 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:06 AM

Maaaaaan, I can't decide on whether or not to get Torchlight 2. I'm not usually one for loot games, but I want to give it a tryyy.

The way I've been cramming marvel comics its as if I have a test tomorrow and I need to know all of this. No idea why I have this impulsion to read so much comics.

#33 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:13 AM

I got Halo up and running! Halo: Spartan Assault that is! Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

#34 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:17 AM

I've never even heard of that game looks pretty cool. Is it free

#35 CaptainJoel   In Brightest Day CAGiversary!   15445 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

CaptainJoel

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

Is there a demo? There was one for the first Torchlight...

I played the demo for the original and was interested, but I'm still realllly on the fence.

Whaaat? Lamer.

The way I've been cramming marvel comics its as if I have a test tomorrow and I need to know all of this. No idea why I have this impulsion to read so much comics.

Good. You should keep reading! It's good for you!

#36 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

I've never even heard of that game looks pretty cool. Is it free

Nah, it cost like 7 bucks, it's only out on Windows 8 devices right now, I got it on my PC. It's coming to Windows  8 Phones like next month though, it's a way for Microsoft to try and get people to switch to their systems, since they know people like Halo. I already had Windows 8 though.

#37 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

My internet went down twice today.

Whatever.

BPgrJ95CMAAngNP.jpg

#38 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:55 AM

What's happening?

Leda <3

#39 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:58 AM

Was playing some Van Helsing on pc. That game is pretty cool, just like a Diablo/Torchlight clone. Now, time to play some System Shock 2 with dat graphics mod yo. Oh and im playin Asura's Wrath too and got dat ryu and akuma dlc. 

#40 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:59 AM

Sometimes I wish I could like my own post, you know?

#41 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

I have to wait until Aug 7th for xmen 15? What the Fuck

#42 Mega Man   SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT CAGiversary!   17190 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:14 AM

Sometimes I wish I could like my own post, you know?

I don't use this like button at all but I got you dawg.

#43 GhostShark   The Drunken Whaler CAGiversary!   3143 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

GhostShark

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

I finally beat the Last of Us. Winter and Spring are excellent chapters. Certainly makes up for the semi-boring and predictable first half of the game. The multiplayer sucks hardcore.

Time to move on to some more Borderlands 2 and Theatrhythm.

#44 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Guys, Luxuria won't stop freaking me out.

#45 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

Don't lie to the GGT.

Gosh.

#46 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

Finished The Last of Us as well.  Took me 21:25, and found 94/141 collectibles (not bad for not using a guide at all, or really checking every nook and cranny).

Loved it start to finish.  Great story, setting, characters, graphics etc.  Loved the gameplay, maybe the only stealth focused game I've every truly enjoyed the gameplay in.  Just the right difficulty for me on normal.  

Some places I died several times and had to reassess tactics and try different things, but never got pissed or rage quit etc.  Also liked that it encourages saving ammo, supplies etc., but not really that important at end of day.  Plenty of stuff on normal to use things when you need it--I finished with tons of ammo for everything, tons of supplies and barely used the more powerful weapons as I was saving them for tough spots.  So I ended up playing conservatively/stealthily, without really needing to or really having to stress over ammo, health packs etc.

Will definitely hold on to it for a bit. Want to check out the multiplayer, and will definitely want to run through it again at some point on new game plus.  Doubt I'd bother with a higher difficult.  Would just like to experience it again down the road, and NG+ run through on normal would be pretty easy since you start with all your pill upgrades, and your weapons keep the upgrades once you get to the point you pick them up.

Anyway, loved it.  Very high on my favorite games of this generation list for sure.

#47 weevles   No. CAGiversary!   17510 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:37 AM

Torchlight II is well worth $5 Jo-El.  Just do it.  

I've been playing a lot of it this past week, but now it's time to slog through some more TLoU.

At least it's picking up a little more as I think I'm a little more than half way through now.

#48 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   18554 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

Guys, Luxuria was applying auto-tune to his voice in order to make me feel sad.

It wasn't nice.

I cried.

Stranger Danger.

#49 dot  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:57 AM

How does auto tune make anyone sad?

2nd half > 1st half of TLoU

#50 dot  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:58 AM

Smurfs.

#51 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:25 AM

Indignate gets sad easily!

I want to see the new smurfs because of Neil Patrick Harris, he was pretty funny in the first one

#52 snakeybro   Banned Banned   9668 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

Smurfin!!  Been playing some Mars: War Logs, addicted to it now, cool game yo, hop on it.

#53 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4859 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

I'll give it a shot, that video looks decent.

rofl, sounds like an intense experience!

The demo for Euro Truck Simulator is worth enough chuckles for the bandwidth.

I got Halo up and running! Halo: Spartan Assault that is! Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I'm kind of annoyed that its Windows 8 only. Unlike most, I don't have a problem with the OS, it's just too much work to reformat.

#54 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

I've been playing a lot of it this past week, but now it's time to slog through some more TLoU.

At least it's picking up a little more as I think I'm a little more than half way through now.

The second half does pick up...particularly if you're more into stealth/combat sections rather than the slower explore and scavenge supply sections (still some of that, but a lot more of getting through areas with a lot more enemies around than areas in first half).

Winter and Spring were definitely my favorite parts of the game.  But I loved the first half too, so I'm not sure you'll be all that much more impressed with it since you've found it a slog so far.

Game just blew me away, and definitely makes me more sure of my decision to go PS4 instead of X1 next gen as none of MS's exclusives touch Last of Us IMO.  Especially since I'm pretty burnt out on Halo and Gears which are really the only of their exclusives I still care about at all.

#55 RKasa   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   4379 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:31 PM

Was playing some Van Helsing on pc. That game is pretty cool, just like a Diablo/Torchlight clone.

Now I'm suddenly interested. Is it a good Diablo clone?

#56 MoCiWe   Sporked In The Heart CAGiversary!   7604 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Now I'm suddenly interested. Is it a good Diablo clone?

I also want to get it, but I'm going to wait for it to come out on 360 so I can coop with my buddies.

Also, I got my first achievement in Ys 1! Looking through them they are all like secret/easter egg stuff so if you didn't do it before you wouldn't really know what to do :O

#57 panzerfaust  

panzerfaust

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

Every time I attempt to find a Diablo 2 clone I just end up playing Diablo 2.

Torchlight II is good but nothing new or really spectacular. The skill trees blow.

#58 Action!   Game fan game dev CAGiversary!   7400 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

Persona 4 anime's killing me. Shit's hilarious.

#59 luxuria   Memories of You CAGiversary!   5722 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:30 PM

Which episode are you on? I loved the anime and thought they did a good job at trying to fit everything in. 

#60 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39519 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 19 July 2013 - 04:32 PM

Fuck, I'm almost out of games that produce steam cards... farming my last one now.

The reviews on Van Helsing had it as a good action RPG, so I picked it up, since I like Diablo/Torchlight and I like the supernatural.

http://www.metacriti...-of-van-helsing