My New eBay Listing: Custom made items!

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
Well, I read the rules and I think this is okay to post! It is, right? Anyway, I work with wood and can be very creative with my designs. I haven't seen others advertising such a service on eBay, so I figured I'd give it a try. I can make things, small or large, in whatever manner you want. Whether it's a console stand, a wall-mounted entertainment center, a tracing light box, or hell, I could even try to make items that you've seen in popular video games (wooden of course, so not swords...). Just note, I try to be fair with my prices, but I'm not walmart. I don't produce walmart quality junk, so don't expect walmart prices. I know, I know, this is CHEAPassgamer, but hey, it's the best community I know to come to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271257892431

There's the link. I've set it to allow offers, so if any of you decide you want something, and you commit to a buy, hopefully you can just offer the agreed upon price and we can end it there. I'd prefer CAG members contact me on CAG, as the messaging system here is much nicer.

Here's a wall-mounted console stand I just recently made:

Here's a light/tracing box/reading station:

$T2eC16JHJF8FFqMKLT9wBSCV6YdcSg~~60_57.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting service, you might want to offer free price quotes though since not everybody is going to know about the cost of materials or possibly the labor involved.

bread's done
Back