GGT 262 Declares M$ Biggest Losers 2013

I don't get it. Can we go back to the comic thread and make it 1000 posts?

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened to that guy who works at a comic shop? I think joel ran him off with his superior comic book knowledge and his kindle app that lets him read marvel now on release day. Such a casual to buy physical comic books these days

I hadn't posted no where else. I was in awe of disbelief of the thread title and sat here for a full minute before I was able to muster up  the courage NAY the fortitude to say ''I don't get it''

whoknows started it. I'm just here drinking my dasani water wondering what I should do with my meaningless existent of a life.

What happened to that guy who works at a comic shop? I think joel ran him off with his superior comic book knowledge and his kindle app that lets him read marvel now on release day. Such a casual to buy physical comic books these days
I got called a "fucking casual" again today. This time by a guy arguing in line at the supermarket that was talking about Captain America being the best superhero. I literally just said that was a subjective thing and you can't outright call anyone the best at anything and he just called me a "fucking casual" and told me to fuck off. Was difficult to not listen in on his conversation though, since we were right next to each other in line for an hour.

2013's 2013 GOTY comes out next week are you guys ready i know uraizen is doe
Saints Row 4?

I hear that shit all the time at my local comic shop. It's such a benign thing to argue about. Sure, yeah, you can have your favorites, but that doesn't automatically make them the best. 

#realtalk The best superhero is actually Spider-Ham. Or Doop. Or D-Man. Or Howard the Duck.

dat ea humble bundle dayum. im giving out some free origin(dead space 3 is mine ;p) and 1 steam code for burnout paradise.

I got called a "fucking casual" again today. This time by a guy arguing in line at the supermarket that was talking about Captain America being the best superhero. I literally just said that was a subjective thing and you can't outright call anyone the best at anything and he just called me a "fucking casual" and told me to fuck off. Was difficult to not listen in on his conversation though, since we were right next to each other in line for an hour.

Saints Row 4?
What a shitty supermarket why does it take an hour? My frozen hot pockets would have melted all over the place and captain america is not the best hes not even the best avengers hes like bottom tier. He's the jill valentine in umvc3 of the marvel world.

It goes spider man

wolverine

galactus.

Maybe he meant of the solo superhero marvel movies? Captain america was the best marvel movie.

Imagine how much better avengers would be with edward norton. It couldn't be any worse maybe we would have gotten less screen time for shitty black widow too.

Bitch at Gamestop tried to get me to renew my Power Up rewards card today.

Told her no.

Then she asked if I wanted to preorder any games today and told me Hatsune Miku is coming out soon. 

She earned my renewing of the card.

bread's done
Back