GGT 264 Goes Kawaii Desu Desu Over Miku

maybe next time, lol

i am debating whether i should purchase xbox live, even though i don't game much online. should i?
There's always 2 months for $2 on dash do that. You usually get 3 free months with each console if you make a new account on the xbox do that too

There's always 2 months for $2 on dash do that. You usually get 3 free months with each console if you make a new account on the xbox do that too
i thought you need to enter you credit card, i am not too comfortable doing that.

maybe next time, lol

i am debating whether i should purchase xbox live, even though i don't game much online. should i?
As gunnm said you can watch for one of those free/$1/$2 spots on the dashboard, or if you look around online you can find links for those offers even if they aren't on your dashboard.

i thought you need to enter you credit card, i am not too comfortable doing that.
Just saw this, yeah you need to, you can get a prepaid card to use for stuff like this if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, so anyone have Luigi's Mansion and want to play some MP sometime?

Less than two months till Pokemon.

Miku in less than a week.

Explosions. 

As gunnm said you can watch for one of those free/$1/$2 spots on the dashboard, or if you look around online you can find links for those offers even if they aren't on your dashboard.

Just saw this, yeah you need to, you can get a prepaid card to use for stuff like this if you want.
i read some where online , paypal works also?

i read some where online , paypal works also?
Yeah, you need otherwise a card or your paypal account tied to your live account in order to get those deals, but if you don't want those on there you can remove them right after you do it.

BSSScQ_IAAAgq8u.jpg

yo gunm bro, ur doin pretty good in my squad in xcom. u had 0 kills in one mission but your still alive doe.  oh your character is a black dude, dat cool?

I remember when GUNNM Dawg was a sniper in my crew and my second best soilder behind Hank until Josh came along with his snipter and wreaked everything.

And then Josh died.

And then I never played the game again.

How can you be so insensitive, Snake?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=channel%3A16d66004-22db-22dd-8964-47d7b5d585e&feature=iv&src_vid=y2iCHj5fUx8&v=vjP_l_dFMy0[/youtube]

These lyrics are deep.

Like, real talk. 

Deep.

Well guys, It's been quite the adventure and we've finally made it.

DMXriday

See you next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFK5Oh10os

I'm going full weeaboo...got Hatsune preordered at GameSlop (Snow Outfit, kirei desu neeeee) and JoJo's on the import style WUT-UP.

Uguu~

No more mutants.

That's so annoying. There's two different quicksilver's right? Love marvel but they fucked a lot of awesome story because they sold their shit to different companies. we'll never get spiderman in an avenger movie.
I was gonna post this exact same thing about scarlet witch. If marvel hadn't licensed out their movies they might not be around today. They were in dire straits back then.

Saw two weeaboos walking around campus yesterday with Hatsune Miku backpacks. fucking weeaboos. One was probably gunnm dawg

Saw two weeaboos walking around campus yesterday with Hatsune Miku backpacks. fucking weeaboos. One was probably gunnm dawg
There was this one tall guy who always had one of those tiny anime backpacks on at my school, I don't even understand how they fit stuff in those things :/

Kat dennings!
Oh god, yes. I remember when those nudes of her leaked I spent many a night with them.

I thought yaya's cosplay of scarlet witch was ok. I hate how she pretends shes the hottest chick in cosplay. Its all about nigri doe
I actually really love Yaya, but it's mainly because of the bewbs.

Ew, Gross.

I'll go somewhere else if I want big fat lips and pale ass skin.

You guys only like her for her bewbs.
Nope! I for real love Kat Dennings. I've had a giant crush on her since I saw her in Nick and Norah.

AHS! WOOOOO! Can't wait for the new season!

So uh we don't even get to see who magneto bangs its just like hey heres two of his grown up kids have fun with that.

I don't know what this is.

Looks like the beginning of a school shooting.
Zerki watches AHS confirmed.

Just use your credit card. What year is it?

I don't think I've ever seen a good song posted in here.

Arf, arf, whatch'all rully waaaan.

Morning everyone.

Hey, I have a Hatsune Miku messenger bag. Don't be hatin'.

Just use your credit card. What year is it?

I don't think I've ever seen a good song posted in here.

Arf, arf, whatch'all rully waaaan.

Morning everyone.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s[/youtube]

Crikey! Whaat you thind we bee doin' in dees hare parts, eh mate? We jus be postin' good moosic.

And g'day to you.

bread's done
Back