What happened to diablo 3 being 49.99

InsertCoin

Banned
I will PM someone a Xbox Microsoft points code of they can PM the deal

I though the retail price of diablo 3 was 49.99 ... Almost every store prices it as that a week ago to 2 months but I can't find one store but toys r us has it for 44.99 but only ps 3 for some reason and dot well Xbox 360.

Can someone please help me find this deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Video Game Deals

Do not create threads to ask a question.  Only post specific video game deals. No affiliate links!
*Brings out the popcorn*

I will PM someone a Xbox Microsoft points code of they can PM the deal

I though the retail price of diablo 3 was 49.99 ... Almost every store prices it as that a week ago to 2 months but I can't find one store but toys r us has it for 44.99 but only ps 3 for some reason and dot well Xbox 360.

Can someone please help me find this deal
If memory serves, that was a brief promo where if you reserved it before a certain date then you got $10 off.

That was with a coupon from a Brazilian Shemale hygiene product.

Google it and see if you can find it.

Thanks found it says the maker of product is burritoman inc. lmao just kidding tho bubby. Thought IDE add to the trolling myself. But someone already helped me . 400 msp sent thanks again to those who actually help on this site and don't lie and give ppl fake negative feedback. I could of easily made a new account new up address but I'm honest. Thanks much

bread's done
Back