15 (100%)
Ni No Kuni- $19.99

Far Cry 3- $19.99
Assassin's Creed 3- $19.99
Bioshock Infinite- $29.99
BLOPS 2- $39.99
Buy 2 ITunes/App Store cards get $10 off

XBox 360 E 250 GB system- $250

Not sure if used prices dropped in conjunction with these new prices or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
meh im holding out on till black friday. i paid off the x1 with bf4 and the extra controller with kit, now i just gotta pay ghost and dead rising 3. anyone know if bf4 might be on sale on black friday for the x1 cause im thinking of cancelling it and just get it on black friday instead.

meh im holding out on till black friday. i paid off the x1 with bf4 and the extra controller with kit, now i just gotta pay ghost and dead rising 3. anyone know if bf4 might be on sale on black friday for the x1 cause im thinking of cancelling it and just get it on black friday instead.
Unlikely, but you never know. The only games that I think have a chance at being on sale on Black Friday are Ryse, AC4, and DR3.

Well BF3 launched on Oct 25th and it didn't have a decent sale until the new year's day sales.

Well BF3 launched on Oct 25th and it didn't have a decent sale until the new year's day sales.
Sorry, but wasn't it $30 to $40 on Black Friday, about a month after its release? I remember being disappointed that I had pre-ordered when I could've saved $20+ waiting a few more weeks as I was busy with other games at the time, too.

Of course, this year, with the XB1 releasing one week before BF, idk if the XB1 version will be on sale...

Yeah, but Battlefield 3 came out 2 years ago, so it went on sale for it's second black friday, and that was the premium version as well, it wasn't on sale on the black friday a month after it came out originally

Yeah, but Battlefield 3 came out 2 years ago, so it went on sale for it's second black friday, and that was the premium version as well, it wasn't on sale on the black friday a month after it came out originally
You're right, it was 2 years ago at BF it had the $28 sale. I remember getting it and a couple other games.

Huh, yeah guess it was 28 on sale then for the standard, and then the premium was on sale last year, that's crazy, at least the ads should be out before the new systems in the off chance some of the games for them do actually go on sale, does anyone remember if any 360 games were on sale BF the year that launched? Since the X1 is on the same date this year

I wonder if the $10 off 2 iTunes cards apply to the $15 cards (They show the $25 cards in the ad)...  that would be $10 off $30 in cards which is an above average sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, yeah guess it was 28 on sale then for the standard, and then the premium was on sale last year, that's crazy, at least the ads should be out before the new systems in the off chance some of the games for them do actually go on sale, does anyone remember if any 360 games were on sale BF the year that launched? Since the X1 is on the same date this year
This is what I want to know, history tells us that we don't see ANY deals for games for consoles that just launched. The Wii and PS3 had 0 deals for games, last year the Wii U had none.

The interesting thing is that say we do see BF4 for PS3/360 for $30. We could actually buy that version and then do the digital upgrade for $10. I know bestbuy and gamestop are doing those programs. I know PSN is to digitally. In turn this would actually force retailers to do PS4 and XB1 deals anyway in order to match PS3+360 games +$10 upgrade.

I plan on buying BF4 with my PS4, but if I can snag Madden or COD at black friday for $30 or $40, I will do that.

I linked to a BF article in my post above (and quoted below). BF3 came out in Oct 2011. During Black Friday 2011, it was on sale at various places from $30-40. So, yes, it was on sale the same Black Friday in which it came out, almost exactly one month after it's release.

I'm going to buy BF4 on Black Friday. Not spending twice the amount of money when I can pay just half.

Sorry, but wasn't it $30 to $40 on Black Friday, about a month after its release? I remember being disappointed that I had pre-ordered when I could've saved $20+ waiting a few more weeks as I was busy with other games at the time, too.

Of course, this year, with the XB1 releasing one week before BF, idk if the XB1 version will be on sale...

Most video game manufacturers will drop the price of a game 3 weeks after launch in order to "boost" their first month sales figures.  It would make sense that BF4 would drop around black Friday with a launch date in late October (same with AC4).    If you can wait those few weeks to play the game i think it would be a safe bet there will be some good sales on those 2 games.

I was told by someone that GameStop has Nintendoland for $8...but I can't find any info matching that. Anyone know if that's true at all? Thinking I perhaps looked over something, this was my last resort. TIA

bread's done
Back