Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) - Early Demo Access Codes

I keep pressing Like. It won't give me the code/coupon. UGH! Probably because I don't utilize FB, yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep pressing Like. It won't give me the code/coupon. UGH! Probably because I don't utilize FB, yet.
I don't use Facebook personally, but I made a "dummy" account to claim deals such as this and this worked for me, even though I have literally no content on mine and no one added to it. I think you have to Like first, then select Okay when something else pops up, or skip, can't remember. Should work though.

Thanks OP. Got a code. I've pre ordered the game already. Maybe I don't want to play the demo though since it may spoil a little bit of the actual game. Prefer to play entirely fresh... :)

Tried the demo and now im sad, spoiled some story for myself.. Still day 1 regardless! Thanks op.
Ahh this is what I was worried about :( But I'm glad to hear you're still getting it :)

I pre-ordered from GS awhile back when I noticed the Special Edition steelbook design.

I don't use Facebook personally, but I made a "dummy" account to claim deals such as this and this worked for me, even though I have literally no content on mine and no one added to it. I think you have to Like first, then select Okay when something else pops up, or skip, can't remember. Should work though.
Tried again. Nope, oh well.

Thanks for the message!

bread's done
Back