Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan ($19.99 new/$18.99 pre-owned) at Gamestop

Only the first print had the soundtrack.

I have over 75 hours in the game and I am only 2/3 of the way through. It was well worth the full price I paid.

My guilt of having bought this and still having it sealed is mitigated by the fact that I know it's gutted at all the stores around here.

Goddammit!

I just bought this damn game as a download for $30 last month. Didn't hold out for a physical copy because I couldn't find a used one, but don't plan on selling it either.

I really just need to hold out until all of these are public domain or something.

Good price on it.

game is okay till you get to the end then they expect you to grind another  10 to 20 hours just to beat the  final few bosses 

This is why am NOT buying the new one next week. I can see that one falling to 20  on black friday

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the game but yeah the last boss i literally had to grind almost 10 hours to beat the real final boss had almost 120 hours when completed it.

Yay! my local GS still have Sealed copy with sound track on hold for me tomorrow pick up ;)
How'd you find out? Calling or going in-store? I'm playing the demo of the new/remake and I'm hooked. I'd like to get my hands on a Limited Edition EOIV.

It looks like SMT: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers also appears on sale. This and EO:IV both had price drops to $29.99 announced earlier this week, but SMT is $24.99 Gamestop. 

just wanted to mention that amazon price matched this now (amazon's page looks like there is a chance you will get the preorder bonus cd and book, but I wouldn't count on it :p)

just wanted to mention that amazon price matched this now (amazon's page looks like there is a chance you will get the preorder bonus cd and book, but I wouldn't count on it :p)
Thank you, I don't have any GS credit right now but I have plenty at Amazon. :D

I'd rather make sure I'm getting the Limited Edition. I walked into a GameStop that had it in-stock and it was the Limited Edition box. 

Thanks OP. 

Thanks for the heads up I was able to pick up a used one for less than $14 after using the b-day coupon. Would have liked a limited one but none in my area

Ended up purchasing online since the store inventory was either inaccurate or the employee incompetent (I'm guessing the latter). Goddamn, I always seem to encounter employees who don't know anything about games at Gamestop, which is one of the many reasons why I seldom go there.

Very disappointed!  I called yesterday and holding me for sealed copy when i stopped today they gimme gutted copy instead.  I guess they let someone take my copy & gimme gutted copy instead... i will pick up amazon copy & save money on taxes. forget the sound track.

Very disappointed! I called yesterday and holding me for sealed copy when i stopped today they gimme gutted copy instead. I guess they let someone take my copy & gimme gutted copy instead... i will pick up amazon copy & save money on taxes. forget the sound track.
The employee kept it for himself and left you the gutted one, should have gone yesterday. =P I was going to try and PM this at BBY or Target and neither carry it. =/

Your store at least had a copy. I put a hold for one yesterday and went today and they tell me it "disappeared." I was like, "Uhh... then what is the point of putting one on hold if you guys are going to go off and sell it?" The employee there is the most condescending prick I've ever met. 

Got my copy today with the Kongregate coupon. I thought it had a manual because I felt that it was inside the case, but it was the health manual. It's still a great price, though. It came with the case and artwork slip. I think I'll go to the other store I know has the New Limited Edition to see if I can get that one.

Got my copy today with the Kongregate coupon. I thought it had a manual because I felt that it was inside the case, but it was the health manual. It's still a great price, though. It came with the case and artwork slip. I think I'll go to the other store I know has the New Limited Edition to see if I can get that one.
I don't think it's supposed to come with a manual. I opened a new copy and there was no manual.

I don't think it's supposed to come with a manual. I opened a new copy and there was no manual.
Thanks. I think it's weird that it comes with a health booklet if it doesn't come with a manual. I don't think SMT IV had either.

What's a good site to look up information about the game like a walkthrough of sorts?

Very disappointed! I called yesterday and holding me for sealed copy when i stopped today they gimme gutted copy instead. I guess they let someone take my copy & gimme gutted copy instead... i will pick up amazon copy & save money on taxes. forget the sound track.
Amazon won't have LE.

Great game. I'm not a huge fan of sharing and using other people's characters via QR codes though. Makes it so you can breeze through the game if you wanted to. I don't like having that option :/ Stop tempting me!

I made sure to pick up an LE before my local stores were cleaned out of them a few months ago.

some have mentioned NOT getting the LE from Amazon so it is likely based on the distribution center.  if people mention where theirs shipped from, we might have a better general idea on centers that aren't tapped out of jrpg first prints as fast as others. 

might check some GS stores I haven't been to in a while to see if there's sealed LE

Thanks picked up a copy with a soundtrack a couple of days ago from GameStop. Would have ordered it from Amazon if I knew I'd get a LE for sure.

I might pick this up today. I have to check and see if my GS has an LE. If not I'll just get a used copy.

Picked up my "factory" sealed/non-gutted copy of the LE from Gamestop yesterday afternoon. The guy was super cool. I've been extremely busy with work the last week and a half or so and wasn't able to make it in, at all, and the store was only 7+ miles away. 

He actually held the game for me all this time... well over a week!. He put my name on a sticker over the plastic stating not to sell and everything. Very impressive to say the least, when they didn't even have to do it! :).

Great deal and thanks OP!.

bread's done
Back