25% off ANY Nintendo 3DS software @ Kmart *Valid 10/13 - 10/19 in-store only* Smartphone required

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Coupon works on Pokemon X and Y. :whee:

Steps to get coupon:

• Text GAME to 73277
  • Reply GAME1
  • Visit the link provided in the message
  • Claim offer and show the serial barcode to cashier
Disclaimer:
Cannot combine with any other coupon for the same item(s) and cannot double. Limit (1) Kmart coupon per transaction. Not valid on BOGO; prior and online purchases; partial-paid special order items; Lands’ End; Scrubology; Sears merchandise; if copied, transferred or obtained through unapproved channels and where prohibited. Coupon value pro-rated across all qualifying items; including qualifying items purchased in addition to the minimum requirements or limits and will be deducted from any refund. Cash value 1/20¢.

One last thing, get there early tomorrow before the Pokemon games sell out. ;)

Update:

WQTfjQR.png

^If you are experiencing trouble with this offer, show them this week's AD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not having any luck with the coupon, is their another way I can get this? Perhaps with an email or something. I either go nothing or a failed notification. I would really like to get that 25% of to pick up the new pokemon.

Might pick up one of the Pokemon games after all using this deal. Fully expecting to be met with resistance by the Kmart employees though. Thanks, OP.

I already picked up X & Y at my local TRU, so I have no idea what I'd use this on...maybe Etrian Odyssey Untold? I own pretty much every other worthwhile 3DS game... :whistle2:k

Is everyone getting this to work? I hit claim offer and I get submitted to another page where nothing appears.
I did the steps on an iphone but I think I encountered the same thing earlier until I disabled private browsing in safari.

They just awarded me an additional $8 in points, so I think I'll go grab Pokemon X to go with my Y. That's nearly half price, and that's cheap enough for me to jump on the other one.

I just got awarded bonus points too, and I have a shop your way rewards coupon that automatically applies $5 in points when you complete any $25 purchase and use any of your current points. That's going to work out to nearly half off for me when done, check your shop your way coupons on their website or phone app!

Checked Kmart.com and most of the stores in my area appear to be out of stock on both Pokemon X and Y. Anybody have experience with their stock locator? Wondering if it's like Best Buy where it will show out of stock even though there are still 1 or 2 copies left. Might just get it on the eShop using my $30 credit from a few months ago and save the time and gas.

I checked online, said in stock.

I went to the store, showed them the coupon, they typed the code, it took it, but wasn't valid and would not apply the balance toward pokemon x or y,

I showed them the picture which clearly shows Pokemon, no one gave me a hard time, it just took 3 manages to figure out how to void the previous transaction and override the new one, all said and done $30 after coupon $20 after I applied my shop your way rewards points for Pokemon X Awesome deal, Thanks OP!

edited for clarification

Last edited by a moderator:
If I do this, are they going to start sending me advertising text messages?  Or just add my number to their database.

I checked online, said in stock.

I went to the store, showed them the coupon, they typed the code, it took it, but wasn't valid and would not apply the balance toward pokemon x or y,

I showed them the picture which clearly shows Pokemon, no one gave me a hard time, it just took 3 manages to figure out how to void the previous transaction and override the new one, all said and done $30 after coupon $20 after I applied my shop your way rewards points for Pokemon X Awesome deal, Thanks OP!

edited for clarification
I had the same issue. It would ring in but wouldn't apply a discount. Said something about me not meeting reward criteria? No idea, but Manager applied the discount. Thanks OP!!!

highly doubt it  BUT  going to try to PM this with best buy. but i doubt they will take it 

32.10 at kmart tonight or    34 bucks via  newegg tomorrow .. or just rent it off gamefly.. not sure yet.

if best buy would pm i would get it there since have a 20 buck reward zone thing

Override needed, coupon is not active for some reason. If they give you trouble show them the weekly ad. I found the texting instructions there.

Wow, I have $7.15 in my SYWR account, with the coupon that's as good a price as you'll see on X & Y for quite a while. I'm trying to fiscally responsible here but I'm only human!

I was able to get Pokemang Y but the cashier had to override the discount for it to work. Pretty glad that I waited to buy.

bread's done
Back