- - - - -

CAGcast #341: What Went Wrong?

cagcast podcast cheapyd wombat

#31 200STM   Bro-Gamer CAGiversary!   796 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Nice show, Wombat looking for a tv is he willing to wait till black friday or cyber monday? Congrats to the shipwrecks their daughters birthday is before mine, A big life change awaits me myself I am spreading my wings and getting my first studio apartment, I'm excited and nervous at the same time how was it for you cheapy, wombat, and shipwreck to live on your own away from home for the first time?

#32 peoples204   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   5 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

peoples204

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

i really missed shipwrecks expertise this episode. Congrats either way!!!

#33 oxidative   last chance to evacuate CAGiversary!   887 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

Thank you for another CAGcast. I look forward to and enjoy every episode.

#34 Gamer SDP   not much of a gamer CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

listened to this almost 2 weeks ago.  congrats to shipwreck.

also what happened to the cheapy awards... the 2012 cheapy awards. the 10th annual cheapy awards.

Can pickup official Nintendo merch (clothing, import stuff, PLUSHIES, etc) from Nintendo World Store in NYC with shopping bag.

Interested in art/craft supplies including stuff to customize amiibo?  PM if interested!

#35 nobodysleeps   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   22 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

nobodysleeps

Posted 31 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Congrats to Shipwreck. I did however want to say that I really miss the 2- man dynamic with only CHeapy and Wombat....I loved this episode.