Best retailer for black friday?

how about you stay home and before Thanksgiving dinner you hit up amazon.com or BB.com and get all the deals available before black friday and without having to leave the house.  Did it last year and got all the games, cards, subscriptions that were avaliable and never left the house.  The only reason to go to a store on BF is if you want a door buster, and even then some will be on amazon as part of their lightning deals...

how about you stay home and before Thanksgiving dinner you hit up amazon.com or BB.com and get all the deals available before black friday and without having to leave the house. Did it last year and got all the games, cards, subscriptions that were avaliable and never left the house. The only reason to go to a store on BF is if you want a door buster, and even then some will be on amazon as part of their lightning deals...
Or if you want multiple copies of something. AZ will have strict quantity limits of one per account and most of their "deals" are just matches of other retailers but in lightning deal format which means they'll sell out 8 seconds after going live (DOTD aside)

Not worried about getting multiple copies of stuff, but is it really that hard to get good game deals on amazon? haha
Basically, it's like it is anywhere else with really good deals in that you're probably not going to get it. But unlike B&M stores, you don't have to line up days in advance to get something... you just sit around your computer when it goes live and keep hitting refresh. The best deals on TVs, phones and computers are usually hard to get regardless of online or B&M.

I've done 2 BFs with Amazon so far and have been very happy. Amazon always matches most (if not all) worthy BF deals so I no longer see the point of going from store to store. Plus, last year it seemed like BBY and WM were putting up all of their good deals online as well.

I've never had trouble getting games online during BF but I always stay around when deals go live. I did miss a few here and there but they always pop up elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back