Tales of xillia $29.99 on amazon

When picking it up at Gamestop, consider that you may not get the LE. Lucky for whoever's going to snag this deal. I bought the game when it dropped to $50 and got the LE from Amazon in pristine condition despite it being shipped in a bubble envelope. I'm having some buyer's remorse, though, since I have yet to play the game...

that 100 dollar unopened LE edition is depressing right about now lol. i cant remember i might even have an unopened vanilla copy of the game too.

I said it might be LE i'm not sure, im just going by the product description it says includes those items, if was LE it would of said it. So it's a might.

They say pre-black friday anyone think it'll be back for actual black friday week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very much worth it for $30, in my opinion. May not have the best cast, but it was still a lot of fun and I'll be doing a second playthrough in the future to see the "other side."

Gamestop will have it for $20 though BF, and with Amazon you'd have to get $35 worth of stuff (for non-prime) for free shipping :\

The gamestop price is going to be $20 for black friday. I think I'll wait and hope Amazon price matches gamestop on black friday.

Just in case anybody was wondering, I bit on this yesterday. Came via UPS today and was the Limited Edition. I know I haven't been able to find one in my town for a couple weeks so may be worth it to some for that.

Just in case anybody was wondering, I bit on this yesterday. Came via UPS today and was the Limited Edition. I know I haven't been able to find one in my town for a couple weeks so may be worth it to some for that.
Really I might just actually get it then, but I'm still on the fence cause when I put it in the cart it said the total is $37 so I'm still thinking of waiting for black friday.

Edit

Nevermind I made up my mind and got it from mac entertainment on amazon for $25 with shipping and no tax $29.98. I might regret my decision it if I see it for $15 on amazon on black friday week.

Guessing you used prime. Anyway, can you post where it shipped from or the return address? The warehouse/distro center near you likely has LEs.

Just wanted to point out that I also received my Xillia order today and it too is a Limited Edition!  $29.99 for limited edition is a great buy!

Found the Limited Edition at Walmart for $40.  I'm not personally interested.  If anyone else is, send me a PM and I'll grab it for you.

I'm probably going to buy this since Amazon won't probably have this on their BF sale! Especially since it is already on sale now.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

I'm probably going to buy this since Amazon won't probably have this on their BF sale! Especially since it is already on sale now.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg
You never know, Amazon may just put it for $20 on Black Friday. I say either way, $30 or $20 is a good price for this game.

I ordered a copy this morning.  It is a game I really want to play instead of just one more for the backlog that might never get touched so seeing it cheaper later at Amazon will not bother me.  I passed on Tales of Graces F for $29.99 and haven't seen it that cheap since then.  If I end up with a Limited Edition copy it will just be a nice bonus.

Great game, highly recommended.  I was unlucky and ordered the $30 copy from Best Buy last week and it turned out to be the regular edition.  Still, I wouldn't have used the CD anyway, but the extra costumes would have been nice.  Not a biggie though.  Still totally worth it, so great so far. 

If you are a My Rewards member at Best Buy, this game rings up at $29.99.  I picked up an LE yesterday and saw two more.  This was in the West LA area.  Might be worth checking around if you want the LE at this price point.  

If you are a My Rewards member at Best Buy, this game rings up at $29.99. I picked up an LE yesterday and saw two more. This was in the West LA area. Might be worth checking around if you want the LE at this price point.
Good point, I didn't think to look as I was planning on waiting to BF but I will be back at BBY Friday or Saturday. Also if you are GCU you should get your new 20% discount on top of the sale price. It at least worked with the Injustice 'deal of the day' sale and GCU coupon. Is there a significant difference in packaging?

Just placed my order, now let's see if I get the LE, otherwise it's going right back! :p
Are returns free at AMZ or do they charge a shipping fee?

Good point, I didn't think to look as I was planning on waiting to BF but I will be back at BBY Friday or Saturday. Also if you are GCU you should get your new 20% discount on top of the sale price. It at least worked with the Injustice 'deal of the day' sale and GCU coupon. Is there a significant difference in packaging?

Are returns free at AMZ or do they charge a shipping fee?
They charge a shipping fee if you decide on your own accord that you do not want the item. However, if they ship an item that does not match the product description, you could return the item with Amazon covering the shipment cost, as it was their mistake. In this case, the listing specifically calls out the bonus items in the product description, so you would be able to return the item at Amazon's cost if the regular version was delivered.

For what it is worth, I ordered on Tuesday and received the LE today.

They charge a shipping fee if you decide on your own accord that you do not want the item. However, if they ship an item that does not match the product description, you could return the item with Amazon covering the shipment cost, as it was their mistake. In this case, the listing specifically calls out the bonus items in the product description, so you would be able to return the item at Amazon's cost if the regular version was delivered.

For what it is worth, I ordered on Tuesday and received the LE today.
Ah, OK, thanks. Guess I will give it a shot also and see what arrives.

bread's done
Back