* * * * * 21 votes

Humble Bundle Thread

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#35731 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11464 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 07 April 2021 - 05:03 PM

I'm on the $6 plan and still feel robbed by this Monthly.  If they're trying to convert me into a full-fledged monthly subscriber, they picked a bizarre way to go about it.

#35732 weretable   is that you baby, or just a brilliant disguise CAGiversary!   1123 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

weretable

Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:00 PM

Outward DLC and Windbound are out of stock. Keys will probably get restocked though

Keys are back in stock now.

#35733 Smkane112  

Posted 07 April 2021 - 07:57 PM

Spring Into VR

https://www.humblebu...vrbundle_bundle

Tier 1

Detacted

Tier 2 

Star Trek Bridge Crew

Surgeon Simulator

Swords of Gurrah

Espire 1

Tier 3 $15

Job Simulator

Sairento

Borderlands 2 VR

Not as good as their first one that I bloody missed since I didn't have VR at the time.  But does seem pretty solid.

#35734 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   11281 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2021 - 12:09 AM

I already have Red Faction series on Steam.

I'm wondering how Mooby doesn't already have these games.

Namely, Red Faction 2 has been Bundled before and it's even been 99 cents on Steam before:

https://isthereanyde...factionii/info/

It was $0.99... in 2014.  Guess I missed it!  I have all the other Red Faction games, though.

#35735 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8834 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2021 - 06:50 AM

lol wow this month sucks, pausing. i was relatively happy w/last month but man this month just sucks

#35736 SeriousGeorge   horrendusness CAGiversary!   356 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

SeriousGeorge

Posted 08 April 2021 - 04:12 PM

My annual subscription that I foolishly continued is finally up and this month didn't dissuade me from cancelling.

#35737 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3345 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2021 - 04:13 PM

Yeah, guys, that bundle sure did suck on Tuesday. It just plain sucked! I've seen bundles suck before, but that was the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked! ... I gotta go, the damn wiener CAGs are reading.

x8KKVQS.jpg

#35738 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1903 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 14 April 2021 - 05:17 PM

I just got an email offering four months of Humble Classic at $8 a month.  Looks like it was sent to those on Classic that are paused.  Have to redeem by the 27th.  Lose discount in later months if you pause.

#35739 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21395 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:47 AM

I just got an email offering four months of Humble Classic at $8 a month.  Looks like it was sent to those on Classic that are paused.  Have to redeem by the 27th.  Lose discount in later months if you pause.

yep, same here.  A good deal, getting paid for the games after I trade the ones I won't play

#35740 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   5744 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 April 2021 - 02:20 AM

There's, like, an earth day bundle or some crap now. Started a day or two ago. Nobody cared. I don't care enough to post any details. Here's a link:

https://www.humblebu...arth-day-bundle

Even if you had cared, the PWYW is ridiculous now, so now you too no longer care.

#35741 MinDRioT   slipping through the cracks of a stolen jewel CAGiversary!   4950 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2021 - 12:47 PM

Doorkickers Action Squad for a dollar is the only good thing about the new Humble bundle. Prove me wrong!

#35742 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:38 PM

Yono and Figment are good for $1. I just have them already.

#35743 JaytheGamefan   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4415 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

JaytheGamefan

Posted 23 April 2021 - 04:42 AM

20XX is a fantastic Mega Man X-style rogue-lite - tremendous pickup in that bundle if you didn't already have it.

#35744 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:37 PM

Yono and Figment are good for $1. I just have them already.

And as I say this, Figment is added to Amazon Prime Gaming (Yono was free with Prime a while ago).

#35745 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3345 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:39 PM

IGN wants a bigger slice of the pie.

https://blog.humbleb...-bundle-pages/ 

Sliders will be replaced with predetermined splits, and the max charity contribution will be 15%.

#35746 realbigexplosion   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1903 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

realbigexplosion

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:40 PM

Humble Lego Built to Bundle

$1:

The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game

BTA:

Lego Worlds

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 Deluxe Edition

Lego Marvel's Avengers

Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

$10:

Lego DC Super-Villains Deluxe Edition

Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Premium Edition

BTA is about $1 less than the top tier already, so hope that you want them all.

#35747 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10700 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 06:41 PM

LEGO games look OK. Where is The Incredibles and LEGO Batman 1 for those missing it? I may get it regardless. 

#35748 Z-Saber   moon2S CAGiversary!   7114 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 07:15 PM

Sliders will be replaced with predetermined splits, and the max charity contribution will be 15%.

Where is the "omegadislike" button?

#35749 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   5744 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 10:23 PM

Fucking disgusting.

#35750 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8606 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:07 PM

I've owned Lego Batman 3 on several platforms over the years, and I can never get past the second world.  It is exhausting to play, extremely linear, and not fun at all.  I've heard that Lego DC Super-Villains is a lot more open-world game.

So...I'm still deciding whether or not to bite.

#35751 Mooby   Herp Derp CAGiversary!   11281 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2021 - 11:52 PM

I tried one of the Lego Lord of the Rings games they gave away for free on Humble... seemed pretty boring.

#35752 hal   Game Hoarder CAGiversary!   5804 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2021 - 03:35 AM

I've owned Lego Batman 3 on several platforms over the years, and I can never get past the second world.  It is exhausting to play, extremely linear, and not fun at all.  I've heard that Lego DC Super-Villains is a lot more open-world game.

So...I'm still deciding whether or not to bite.

Marvel and DC Super-Villains were some of my favorite LEGO games. When I say Marvel, I mean any of the games in that realm. Both have open world hubs that are pretty large with lots to do in them. Fun side note: Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy voice Joker and Batman, which is great.

I tried one of the Lego Lord of the Rings games they gave away for free on Humble... seemed pretty boring.

I love LEGO games but I had a hard time finishing that one. I agree.

#35753 Mighty Tor   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   182 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Mighty Tor

Posted 24 April 2021 - 07:46 PM

Didn't see it posted, but if you're stuck with the Humble Bundle standard version of Control on Steam, 505 Games has pulled all the DLC from Steam so you cannot get the missing ultimate content on Steam currently.  Looks like Humble is selling the Season Pass for 50% off so you can complete your Steam edition that way, but still sketchy as hell and another terrible move by 505 Games with how they've handled every version of the ultimate edition of Control.

Personally I'm a bit on the fence, played through standard Control via Gamepass on my Series X, picked up the free Ultimate Edition on PS5 so I have access to it all there, but once great GPU shortage of 2020-2021 wraps up it would be nice to have a complete version of Control where there are no console compromises needed. Regardless, I don't really want to start a new game of Control just for the DLC on any platform at this point, so it seems unlikely I'll ever play the DLC even with a new computer so why even bother.

#35754 Ex~   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1092 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2021 - 08:03 PM

I hear IGN is buying The Salvation Army next. From now on, when you throw coins in their little red buckets, the proceeds default to going directly to IGN, and the bell-ringer will inform you of an option to go donate to sick children if you choose.

#35755 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8606 Posts   Joined 17.8 Years Ago  

Posted 24 April 2021 - 08:11 PM

Didn't see it posted, but if you're stuck with the Humble Bundle standard version of Control on Steam, 505 Games has pulled all the DLC from Steam so you cannot get the missing ultimate content on Steam currently.  Looks like Humble is selling the Season Pass for 50% off so you can complete your Steam edition that way, but still sketchy as hell and another terrible move by 505 Games with how they've handled every version of the ultimate edition of Control.

Personally I'm a bit on the fence, played through standard Control via Gamepass on my Series X, picked up the free Ultimate Edition on PS5 so I have access to it all there, but once great GPU shortage of 2020-2021 wraps up it would be nice to have a complete version of Control where there are no console compromises needed. Regardless, I don't really want to start a new game of Control just for the DLC on any platform at this point, so it seems unlikely I'll ever play the DLC even with a new computer so why even bother.

I never play a game long enough to make it to the DLC, so this is a concern that I would probably never have.

#35756 shrinerr   Are you software people ready to fucking party? CAGiversary!   1450 Posts   Joined 17.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2021 - 07:05 AM

so with all this stuff going on can we "cancel" humble bundle now and return the crown of bundle king to its true owner, indie royale?

#35757 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   5744 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2021 - 02:33 PM

so with all this stuff going on can we "cancel" humble bundle now and return the crown of bundle king to its true owner, indie royale?

I guess we know who Johnny’s putting in his dungeon next.

#35758 MysterD   40 Year Old Birthday Toaster (Oct. 25th 1980-2020)) CAGiversary!   26898 Posts   Joined 17.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 April 2021 - 03:23 PM

I never play a game long enough to make it to the DLC, so this is a concern that I would probably never have.

You know, you don't have to play it all at once.

I bought Control: Ultimate late last year - and only played through Control base-game then. I later tried to tackle the DLC's quite recently. Ain't finished those (i.e. they're tough) - but what's there in Foundation DLC & AWE DLC is story and lore important in many ways.

Crap, I've had Fallout 4 & its Season Pass for years - and I just recently tackled Nuka World DLC.

Recently tackled the DLC's for DA2, DAI, and ME2, yet owning them all for some time - and I'm glad I did, as a lot of that stuff is actually an improvement (i.e. go see DA2 DLC's); set-up for the next game (i.e. see DAI's Trespasser DLC); and/or important in some sort of way.

#35759 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11464 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 26 April 2021 - 05:05 AM

You know, you don't have to play it all at once.

Maybe you don't. I can say from experience that, once I finish a game, the chance of me going back later to do DLC is really close to zero.

#35760 Master Miguel   Tired CAGiversary!   1504 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Master Miguel

Posted 26 April 2021 - 06:48 AM

Maybe you don't. I can say from experience that, once I finish a game, the chance of me going back later to do DLC is really close to zero.

I feel the same way. If I'm invested in a story I want to see it through, not come back a year later and spend half my time trying to remember who is who and what the hell is actually going on.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free