* * * * * 21 votes

Humble Bundle Thread

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#4231 brokenpavement   Maracas Master CAGiversary!   116 Posts   Joined 13.2 Years Ago  

brokenpavement

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

I'm going to look on the bright side and be happy that I have a comfortable couch and no roaches.

Wait. What kind of roaches are we talking here? If it's the bug then no. Not an issue.

RADical ROACHes, the worst kind of roach.

#4232 BaeStuped   Better Than You CAGiversary!   21395 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

I'm actually a bit surprised this one isn't selling as briskly as prior Humbles, but I guess that's further proof that most Humblers are more about hype than actual games.  

#4233 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

FTFY heh oh realaly now

excerpt from Tebow bible

Thou shalt be spank'd by thy hotteth harlots. 

also, I wonder if the lag on Humble Bundle lately might be due to the fact it was highlighted in the recent Maximum PC cheapskates issue.  They also recommended cheapassgamer for deals.  When I read it, I was like Fuck, more newbs

edit

damn it, I always forget what I was going to type after i read through everything

bought in for $1, and locked in the bta at 3.88.   might not need to bta though, got antichamber in the bgcq group and already had monaco from the holiday sale.  in fact every game I was gifted has now been bundled within 2 months lmao

Edited by sunasun, 18 February 2014 - 09:37 PM.

#4234 Foxhack   Bad Hombre CAGiversary!   8837 Posts   Joined 15.3 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

I got a Dust foil!

And the prices are already tanking.

#4235 icedragon15   Banned Banned   3450 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

icedragon15

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

excerpt from Tebow bible

Thou shalt be spank'd by thy hotteth harlots. 

also, I wonder if the lag on Humble Bundle lately might be due to the fact it was highlighted in the recent Maximum PC cheapskates issue.  They also recommended cheapassgamer for deals.  When I read it, I was like Fuck, more newbs

edit

damn it, I always forget what I was going to type after i read through everything

bought in for $1, and locked in the bta at 3.88.   might not need to bta though, got antichamber in the bgcq group and already had monaco from the holiday sale.  in fact every game I was gifted has now been bundled within 2 months lmao

u no cag i got it in at 3.83 sso  haha u weakling time efor ur wife to spank u hh 

#4236 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4092 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:44 PM

Has she tried Orcs Must Die 2?

I used to play it coop with my wife... until we tried portal 2

#4237 Dreamweaver7   Valar Morghulis CAGiversary!   348 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Dreamweaver7

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Man, I have every single one of the games in this Humble Bundle... and I can't be mad.  This is simply a great bundle.  Way to restore faith :)

Same boat, got every one of these games back in the last round of sales from Steam and Amazon... and I'm not unhappy at all. Still playing Dust and Guacamelee. Best HIB in a long time.

#4238 breakfuss   Malicious Baiter ♥ CAGiversary!   3270 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

I've been waiting on Elysian since it came out! I'm glad everything is considered "indie" these days, lol.

#4239 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:03 PM

Well I already had everything but Monaco, but this is a freaking incredible bundle! I can vouch for all the games being fantastic having actually played and beaten them (well I haven't beaten Antichamber, but that's because I'm not Smarter than a Game Developer). Bought the BTA anyway to send more money to the Dust dev and get the awesome OSTs (so glad I didn't drop $10 on that soundtrack bundle).

If you pass or complain about this bundle you deserve to be slapped with a fish until you come to your senses.

#4240 TheLongshot   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2498 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

TheLongshot

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:06 PM

While I own all the games but The Swapper, I'll probably get it for the Guacamelee soundtrack.  It is pretty sweet.

#4241 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

Well I already had everything but Monaco, but this is a freaking incredible bundle! I can vouch for all the games being fantastic having actually played and beaten them (well I haven't beaten Antichamber, but that's because I'm not Smarter than a Game Developer). Bought the BTA anyway to send more money to the Dust dev and get the awesome OSTs (so glad I didn't drop $10 on that soundtrack bundle).

If you pass or complain about this bundle you deserve to be slapped with a fish until you come to your senses.

Ooooh

<complain bitterly, hopes for Bluefin Tuna>

Nya!

#4242 Syntax Error   Art School Dropout CAGiversary!   11464 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Syntax Error

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

People still use physical money?

(I bet MysterD still does.)

I screenshot the Humble Bundle page then mail it to them with a SASE and my money (hint: tape change to a notecard so it doesn't shift around).  In six to eight weeks, they mail me my Steam codes.

#4243 breakfuss   Malicious Baiter ♥ CAGiversary!   3270 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

you deserve to be slapped with a fish until you come to your senses.

lol, kinky.

#4244 fosholv   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   16 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:12 PM

This is a great bundle.  Missed out on monaco during the winter sale but I guess I can finally get it now.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:13 PM

I don't know about most of these games, but if nothing else Guacamolee is something I've had my eye on.  Just didn't expect it to hit a bundle so soon.  In for $5.

#4246 asheskitty  

asheskitty

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

I don't know about most of these games, but if nothing else Guacamolee is something I've had my eye on.  Just didn't expect it to hit a bundle so soon.  In for $5.

Giana and Dust are also well worth your time.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:15 PM

Giana and Dust are also well worth your time.

Cool, I'll have to check them out.  I've never even heard of Giana before, hope it's a fun one.

#4248 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

The Swapper is probably my GOTY from last year, definitely check it out.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

The Swapper is probably my GOTY from last year, definitely check it out.

Great, this sounds like it's a pretty good bundle  :D

#4250 inm8num2   The result is quite fresh and quality. CAGiversary!   3344 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:29 PM

They should have called this "Humble Everything Has Cards Bundle".

#4251 TheRainCoat   Rain rain windy rain. CAGiversary!   506 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

TheRainCoat

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:31 PM

I bought Sang Froid.

One week later it was on Indie Gala.

I bought Guacamelee.

2 weeks later it is on a Humble Bundle.

So...guys, which game do you want next?

Super Hexagon please

#4252 TherapyFox  

TherapyFox

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

Bought Dust & Antichamber in previous Steam deals, and still haven't played them. While I like supporting developers, I don't like buyer's regret. Humble Bundles will affect the way I buy games, in that I know most of them will be Humbled.

#4253 ochentay4   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   724 Posts   Joined 14.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:34 PM

Bought Dust & Antichamber in previous Steam deals, and still haven't played them. While I like supporting developers, I don't like buyer's regret. Humble Bundles will affect the way I buy games, in that I know most of them will be Humbled.

I dont regret having bought and backlogged the games that appear on current or future bundles. If it wasnt for people that buys stuff, they couldnt make more games, so...

#4254 Cabhills   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   129 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:43 PM

So after getting back home, I looked at the email Humble Bundle sent me and was in total shock. Purchased it instantly at $4.18 which is a damn good deal for all these games. Seems patience has finally paid off (That and having a decent backlog which just got bigger).

#4255 sunasun   "The Burger King" CAGiversary!   4638 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

fish-slap.jpg

#4256 Why_So_Serious   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   249 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Why_So_Serious

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

Bought instantly.  Glad I held out on Guacamelee and Dust.

#4257 pasports31   New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog CAGiversary!   8834 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:59 PM

This is the "Maybe I should go back to not buying indie games I don't plan on playing that instant until they get into a bundle"  reminder bundle

#4258 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   4092 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:59 PM

Bought guacamelee and Dust by Winter sale. Played about 3 hours each and love them both. Cross your fingers to get Valdis Story as a bonus, that game is such a hidden gem, maybe my best holiday purchase.

#4259 Detruire   Would have finished the dark skin first CAGiversary!   5440 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

I'm actually a bit surprised this one isn't selling as briskly as prior Humbles, but I guess that's further proof that most Humblers are more about hype than actual games.

Me too. It's the best HIB in quite a while, so when I woke up hours after it started and see that the BTA is only ~$0.40  higher than the lowest.... :shock:

#4260 mkaliaz   Scurvy Dog CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:08 PM

Finally! Resisting all the indie steam sales for the past year pays off. Had 0 of these games and gladly BTA.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free