* * * * * 20 votes

Humble Megathread - Deep Silver - Capcom - Comics & Manga

Humble Bundle Humble bundle steam indie bundle pc mac linux drm-free

#27841 juanjava   El ojo en el cielo CAGiversary!   3851 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 06:59 PM

Bleh

#27842 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   292 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted Today, 08:07 PM

After 15 minutes with Neon Drive, it seems like a decent enough game so long as you can deal with the fact that it's a rhythm game first and foremost (similar to Audiosurf) and is absolutely not a driving game despite the Outrun vibes that screenshots give off. Just be sure to play without v-sync because the input lag is a real pain in the ass.

#27843 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   18972 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted Today, 08:30 PM

After 15 minutes with Neon Drive, it seems like a decent enough game so long as you can deal with the fact that it's a rhythm game first and foremost (similar to Audiosurf) and is absolutely not a driving game despite the Outrun vibes that screenshots give off. Just be sure to play without v-sync because the input lag is a real pain in the ass.

But did it melt your mind?

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

March 28: Weiler's Mom; March 29: Bah's Mom; March 30: Bear Sex; March 31: Battlefield 1

#27844 Insomniac_34   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   292 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Insomniac_34

Posted Today, 08:38 PM

But did it melt your mind?

qiT6DnR1DWwwxR7EJ4FpVDvvQLs=.gif

#27845 spoderman  

Posted Today, 08:41 PM

I finished the game on normal, the input lag wasn't very noticeable with vsync on to me, might be more noticeable on the higher difficulties though. The game is 50% rhythm, 50% gimmick. Can be frustrating at some points, but not too bad for a bundle game. There's not much content apart from repeating the same levels on different difficulties or the endurance mode. Doesn't surprise me that this got bundled, the MSRP was a bit too high to begin with.. should've been $5 max.

GUtUP1U.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Humble Bundle, Humble, bundle, steam, indie bundle, pc, mac, linux, drm-free