14.99 Best Buy Bargain/Dump Bin XBOX 360/PS3/Wii/DS

Now that I take a closer look... this really is just the regular price for most of the games (some may have been recently lowered to hit that mark).  There's certainly a few of the newer games you'd be fine pulling the trigger on at $15, but really it's just about what you would expect these to be worth.

That looks like the standard dump bin fare that's in the $15-20 bargain sections of Target and TRU year-round.  I'm not seeing any recent price drops or clearance. 

Awful deal considering most of these titles were part of gamestops recent various promos in sept-oct  that made half of these games less than 5 bucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing that really interests me, maybe Read Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.  Still have to play RDR still though.  Thanks for posting.

Edit:  Just noticed the Wii and DS games.  Maybe Sega Bass Fishing since I enjoyed that on the Dreamcast back in the day.  Along with Zumba's Revenge.  The budget Pop Cap DS games were always on my radar, just never really bothered.

Those PopCap games aren't bad on DS.

If you enjoy them on your PC, you will enjoy them on the DS. I have Bejeweled and Peggle in my desk at work for when I get tired of catching Pokemon.

Double post: the only good thing I found was prince of Persia HD trilogy for 14.99. 11.99 with GCU :). Been looking for this one. Just need splinter cell trilogy and tomb raider trilogy now

I'm shocked some stores already have them out. We just got ours in the other day and it's stll sitting in the back. If you guys ever need anything just PM me and ask. I work almost everyday and can check stock and stuff for you.

Is that Assassins creed 2 for ps3? Also what is the ps3 game inbetween the dead rising 2? does that say dead space?
One game between a few Dead Rising 2 cases on the top left is Bulletstorm and another is Lost Planet 2.

Edit:

There looks to be three Assassins Creed 2 games in the same photo.

Halo Wars looks like the only good deal in that bin. It's platinum copy so it comes with DLC.

Everything else will be cheaper on black friday at Gamestop.

I really appreciate the composition of those photos. The use of positive and negative space is breathtaking.

Can confirm. My store in South Florida has had them for about a week. We also keep getting more of these 14.99 games shipped to us as well. 

These prices seem to be online too, or some of them anyway. Just picked up :360: Oblivion GOTY for $11.99 after GCU. Noticed a bunch of other games from the OP's pictures are $14.99 on the website.

It's rare for me to see most of these titles for less than $20. The stores in my area usually get down to that price and then just hover until they get cleared out. So seeing a $14.99 dump bin is actually a positive development. It's certainly better than a $20 dump bin, which for me has been the norm.

And there are some older titles that I may have missed and wouldn't mind getting for that price. I'll keep an eye out for these in my area.

bread's done
Back