McDonald's providing $10 off coupons for Origin on receipts

Since it is EA, there's going to be a crippling problem where it doesn't work right.

Might come in handy when they do their usual Black Friday sale (assuming the codes will work with it). If NHL, FIFA, Maddens are the usual $30 sale price with $10 off.

Might come in handy when they do their usual Black Friday sale (assuming the codes will work with it). If NHL, FIFA, Maddens are the usual $30 sale price with $10 off.
Fifa and Madden are already going to be 25 a pop at Walmart.

Gonna use this to get BF4 premium.

its on the back of the receipt, i got like 5 codes on the the back of mine from just ordering an ice coffee. 

its on the back of the receipt, i got like 5 codes on the the back of mine from just ordering an ice coffee.
This could get funny if those Target 30% off couponers show up in this thread.

I bought 10 iced coffees all different flavors and sizes! !!!!! Y I no can haz coupon codezzz!!!!!!

Haha

Why so much hate for Origin? From my experience with it it's perfectly fine client.
Origin is fine, absolutely nothing wrong with it. Apparently Steam has always been perfect and cannot be topped and no one should try to compete against them because Valve is just a benevolent company only looking out for gamers and not their bottom line...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have to buy only digital Origin stuff or can you use the code on their physical Xbox stuff?

But it is Origin...

But it is McDonalds....
:lol:

I can't even remember when I last ate at McDonald's. Years...ever since I read a topic from an ex-manager in some forum, describing all the back-room shenanigans from how the food is processed to the foul lack of hygene in those "kitchens" (more like labs). What the McRib really was and how it's formulated (years before the present day info) And the Re-Thermalizer...holy Galactus!

...yeah. I rarely eat out anymore. Some choice sushi restaraunts and the occasional In N Out for my quick burger fix. Other than that, I grill my own meats & veggies. Cheaper, better tasting, and way more healthy.

If you go to that Reddit link, they have a bunch of the codes that can be reused multiple times (as long as the email address didn't already get one). I got one. I'm going to wait until Black Friday before I use it. Maybe I can get an even better deal that way!

I'd like to get NFS:Hot Pursuit, anyone willing to offer a spare code up? PM me if so please. It would be much appreciated.

Just to make sure, you can only purchase the PC BF4 Premium membership through the Origin store, correct?

So even though the 360 version of the game is available, I can't buy premium for 360 through it, right?

Why so much hate for Origin? From my experience with it it's perfectly fine client.
Well it acts like spyware and when they release a crappy need for speed PC ports that only uses origin you can be banned if you try to use a third party program to optimize it

Does anyone have a extra origin coupon they won't be using I missed out on all the battlefield 4 deals!

bread's done
Back