Ps4 trophy sync error? ( NP-32157-8)

Trendkill_333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Anyone else getting this error? I just made a new psn (former 360 owner) and cannot get my trophies to sync. Its stalls out at 50% or 37% with an error code.

I have been playin through assassins creed 4 and everytime I get a trophy it pops up in the corner, but when I go to my profile it says I dont have any! The only trophy it shows is one I got from playing the beginning of killzone launch night. My bf4 trophies are also nowhere to be found.

So my question is, should I stop playing single player games? Because I dont want to have to redo everything to get the trophies again. Are they really there and just not showing up or is all my hard work in vain? Any input would be great . Thanks

Anyone else getting this error? I just made a new psn (former 360 owner) and cannot get my trophies to sync. Its stalls out at 50% or 37% with an error code.

I have been playin through assassins creed 4 and everytime I get a trophy it pops up in the corner, but when I go to my profile it says I dont have any! The only trophy it shows is one I got from playing the beginning of killzone launch night. My bf4 trophies are also nowhere to be found.

So my question is, should I stop playing single player games? Because I dont want to have to redo everything to get the trophies again. Are they really there and just not showing up or is all my hard work in vain? Any input would be great . Thanks
sometimes sync stalls on my ps3. when it stalls, cancel and try to sync again to see if it will finish.

ive tried over and over, from the notifications bar, from the options button, etc. and everytime it will give me the error code and say "cannot load".

Im aware its probably a psn issue and will be patched, im just more concerned about getting halfway through ac4 just to end up having to go back later for the trophies I missed.

Last edited by a moderator:
No didnt work. When offline it just says "connect
To the internet" under the trophies tab. i think you cant even look at your trophys offline with the ps4 can you? Its not letting me thats for
Sure

you have to sync the trophy's online on the Ps4 first to see them offline

Last edited:
bread's done
Back