Grand Theft Auto V $33.99 ($27.20 after 20% GCU discount) at Best Buy (Amazon has PM'd)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Q: Once I am a member of Gamers Club Unlocked, is there a limit to how many new video games I can buy with my 20% discount?

A: Yes. Members are limited to 3 copies of any one title (example: 2 copies for PS4, 1 copy for Xbox 360 = 3 total). 

I don't recall GTA V being advertised as a BB BF sale.  I guess this is an unadvertised deal?  Thanks btw, OP.  Better deal than Walmart's.

oh ok, for all time or? 

hmm, seems to only apply if you buy 1 copy at a time if you are going to go past limit. so yeah you're right.

Would be sweet if I was GC and got it for $28 but amazon is doing it for the same price at $34 and with exemption of tax AND 2-day ship from prime so...yeah

:ps3: Grand Theft Auto V $33.99

:360: Grand Theft Auto V $33.99

GCU members get 20% off so $27.20.

Also, this was unadvertised so no idea how long it will be this price.
o0qM8Ff.png

It's advertised on Best Buy's front page right now but good find indeed. :D

This deal works out pretty well.  Any idea when this might drop even further?  I really wish there was a next gen version out.

on which console is better ? PS3 or Xbox360?
Digital Foundry says PS3, if you believe in that sort of thing.

Thanks, OP. This takes a little of the sting out of that Walmart fiasco.

I'm starting to like this Gamers Club Unlocked, now that I realize I've been extended. I intend to read the thread about the new program, but if anyone can shortcut my homework by explaining how I take advantage of the discounted extension ($15 or $30?) I would appreciate it. I don't think I've seen any email or snail mail about it, and haven't gone looking for a renewal option online.

Saw this on Best Buy's site as I was looking up their return/exchange policy but you beat me. In for one since I rented it from Gamefly and need to return it before my trial expires!

Thanks!  After watching DMC sell out in 2 minutes on Amazon on Monday, I was afraid that I'd be sh*t out of luck for the Black Friday GTA deal.  I also didn't want to have to go into a store on Black Friday to get this price.

I just picked up my copy, and I thank the OP so much for letting us know!

Great! Picked one up for PS3. I was afraid i wasn't gonna be able to get one off of amazon seeing how fast stuff is selling on there and i really didn't wanna deal with the mayhem at walmart to get one of these but this works out perfectly! Got it for store pickup too so i'll pass by and pick it up after work tomorrow. Thank you for the heads up!

I have GTAV and Bioshock Infinite both in my cart...waiting to see if Amazon matches.  Not a GCU member, but I do receive 5% CB for my Amazon purchases...so that's something at least. ;)

Come on Amazon....match! Or I'll gladly purchase at BBY.

Trading in my PS3 copy for this 360 version. The game is amazing but I'm two hours in and the driving and aiming are killing me on the loosey-goosey PS3 sticks and that's 95% of the game. 

Thanks, OP!

Thanks a ton OP. Beats trying to get one from Walmart this weekend. Now, after weeks of my students asking me if I'm EVER going to get GTV I can finally put their little teenage minds at ease.

So is everyone who used to be a GCU member getting the 20% discount? My membership ran out a while back, but when i checked out it said i was an unlocked member and i got the discount.

Wow, this is a great deal. I'm not usually one to drop a lot of money on new releases but man, GTAV looks amazing.

I gotta feeling that this is as good as it's going to get for a while.  Nabbed a copy.

Thanks, OP!

Picked up a copy for PS3! Was happy to pay the $27.20 for it but then got to check out and BB reminded me I had a $10 RZ cert I hadn't used so I ended up getting it for $18.XX! 

Just made my whole day, OP! :D

So i just checked and i guess i'm an unlocked member after all. Which is weird because i know that i never signed up after my membership ended during the summer. Also when this thread started i wasn't getting the 20% discount so i magically became an unlocked member somewhere between 10:48 PM and 4:40 AM. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.

So i just checked and i guess i'm an unlocked member after all. Which is weird because i know that i never signed up after my membership ended during the summer. Also when this thread started i wasn't getting the 20% discount so i magically became an unlocked member somewhere between 10:48 PM and 4:40 AM. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry if this has been asked and answered already.
Something similar kind of happened to me. My membership was supposed to expire back in August yet I get the discount. I have no idea how the hell I'm still a GCU member.

EDIT: Didn't even think about it until now but I checked my profile at BB.com and apparently I'm GCU until 2/1/14. I'm sure my subscription expired back in August though. Not complaining though!

bread's done
Back