Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
gallery_330445_8299_35371.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152043656149168&set=a.116040769167.96667.5585759167&type=1&theater

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ask me, Newegg's been leaking all year long. :roll: Thanks though, OP.

I miss the days of $10 off $39.99 preorders...

I need the Samsung EVO 250 to be at the magical $150 mark. Only need an SSD and GFX left for my brand new build, and I've been watching SSD prices like a hawk for the last month. So many deals on the Intel 530 and Toshibas but I want my damn Sammys!

Also need the 770 GTX to go on sale :D

Been itching to play BF4, and it'll be cheaper for me to get a decent video card than buy a PS3 or PS4 to do so. I don't care if it's a mid range card, as long as it runs BF4 decently.

Been itching to play BF4, and it'll be cheaper for me to get a decent video card than buy a PS3 or PS4 to do so. I don't care if it's a mid range card, as long as it runs BF4 decently.
Think about all the other games u could also play if u bought a ps4 to play it on. :)

Considering they hardly go on sale I'd say 10% off tbh.
I have seen a Samsung SSD popup in the email deals for like $90. I bought a Sandisk 256 for $140-150 and thought that was worth it.

Think about all the other games u could also play if u bought a ps4 to play it on.
How about the PC exclusives? LoL, WoW, Path of Exile, TF2 (with updates/community),Dota2, SC2

I'm looking at about $900 or so for a PC that u have to upgrade to keep being able to play most the games. Or $400 for a console that I won't never have to upgrade with plenty of games to keep me busy. Just no all I use my iPad for I so browse the net and when I had a decent laptop I didn't bother playing games on it anyway.

I'm looking at about $900 or so for a PC that u have to upgrade to keep being able to play most the games. Or $400 for a console that I won't never have to upgrade with plenty of games to keep me busy. Just no all I use my iPad for I so browse the net and when I had a decent laptop I didn't bother playing games on it anyway.

lol the words of a peasant

I completely agree with you and have thought this often....Newegg has SUCKED this year! It' s ok to admit it too! Their preorder deals are a laugh. 54.99 for 60 dollar games? why bother. Portable games for 37.99? give me a break? With discounts like these I'm fine at taking my chance at the first sale anywhere OR or at amazon warehouse.

Plus they have been using DHL for free saver shipping. That is the WORST shipping service ever. Newegg has definitely lost points in my book for buying games.

If you ask me, Newegg's been leaking all year long. :roll: Thanks though, OP.

I miss the days of $10 off $39.99 preorders...

He's not. When someone talks about buying a new game system over upgrading a PC, you call them a dirty peasant. It's simple logic.

X-20120927171146312.jpg

This. Plus the guy was being dumb. Upgrade your video card and have access to Steam and buy games at dirt cheap prices or buy a console that's already surpassed by PCs and pay 60 a pop for games?

Tax free though.
Not everywhere.

I need the Samsung EVO 250 to be at the magical $150 mark. Only need an SSD and GFX left for my brand new build, and I've been watching SSD prices like a hawk for the last month. So many deals on the Intel 530 and Toshibas but I want my damn Sammys!

Also need the 770 GTX to go on sale :D
If I can get a 770 3GB under $300 I'll have a really hard time holding back. Seems like the sweet spot.

The problem with the 770 is that the nvidia holiday bundled games promo is over. Those three games together sold for about 50 bucks after fees on eBay. Even if it is sub 300, it'll be more than current price + selling codes. I'm kinda regretting not biting on a OC MSI 770 on Tiger Direct a few days back.

or buy a console that's already surpassed by PCs
Not according to GameStop. Two days ago the GS manager was telling people in the store how the PS4 is sooooo much more powerful than any PC in the market. Better than a 3000 dollar gaming computer she said.

GameStop makes up such crazy things.

Told me a few weeks ago that the Xbox One Day One was selling fo 10K on ebay. Then a few weeks before that I was told that the Zelda w/ Ganondorf is worth a 1000, etc.

lol the words of a peasant
Wow. I hope one day the tables are turned so someone can ridicule you for your financial status (and considering you're probably still a child and has mommy and daddy to buy everything for you, that day will come soon enough when they cut the CC or pass on)

He's not. When someone talks about buying a new game system over upgrading a PC, you call them a dirty peasant. It's simple logic.

X-20120927171146312.jpg
Forgot about this thread.lol
All hail the PC master race.... NOT!!! I don't think less of people that only game on a PC. Even if u r spending more time downloading and upgrading than u r gaming. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back