Assassin's Creed Black Flag CE 360, $38.98 at Target. YMMV?

Jawwaad1

CAGiversary!
Just a heads up. The Target I work at does mark downs in electronics on Mondays. This was on clearance for about a week now, but today it went down to 70% off. Funny because the AC III CE is in the back room collecting dust at full price.

Edit: Forgot to include the DPCI 207-22-0987

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up. The Target I work at does mark downs in electronics on Mondays. This was on clearance for about a week now, but today it went down to 70% off. Funny because the AC III CE is in the back room collecting dust at full price.

Edit: Forgot to include the DPCI 207-22-0987

Funny because I saw this too on Saturday at my target.

I got a copy of the ps3 Black Flag CE for 32.98 in Urbandale, Iowa. They had 360 version for the price listed above as well. They also had Manhunt 2 PSP for 2.98.

Nothing. Clearance at Target is store dependent and often varies, even among stores in the same area.

A number of stores in my area still adamantly try to sell the AC3 CE for $110+, despite many stores clearancing them out for

Any pictures of this?

Not that I don't believe you or anything, but if I head over there and it's not marked down maybe I could talk them into it with a photo.

Just got back from Target, they had one CE for Xbox360 that looked like it was run over by a train.

It was marked down to $90.xx.

In, SoCal? I just rolled through and didn't see it anywhere.
Really? It seems to be all over the place where I looked. No clearance stickers though, the one I asked to see rang up at $90 something.

Last edited:
Thanks, OP! Found a PS3 version in the glass cabinet, no clearance sticker. Rang up at 32.98!!! Awesome!

I just checked 3 Phoenix area stores, NE Phoenix (Tatum off 101) & Tempe Marketplace both had the PS3 for $7X.XX and 360 for $9X.XX (sorry didn't care about specifics, since I wanted "the deal"), tried Paradise Valley just for good lucks sake and they didn't have any at all.  *Please* post if you are able to find the $3X.XX deal anywhere in PHX.  Thanks!

I've just about had it with the high school dropout target employee idiots

I found a X360 version stickered for $90 at the clearance end cap. I took it to the scanner and it rang up $38. As I'm doing this a fat black employee comes up and says "sorry that one is on hold. Would you like me to check for another in the back?" I said OK and he took the X360 version behind the electronics checkout and went in the back room. 10 minutes pass and he hasn't come back. I ask another employee if the X360 one is on hold for someone and he tells me "yes for another employee"

So that dumb fucking fat ass took my copy for himself and hid in the back room. fuck him.

Luckily I found a ps3 version in the glass case. There was no shelf tag for it and it was where the $250 ps3s should be. I ask an employee if he can scan the item to see how much it is. He scans the ps3 tag and tells me $250 I tried to ask him to take it out of the case and scan it and he told me "don't tell me how to do my job. Its $250."

I just gave up at that point

fuck target

I would have called out the manager. I think it is against Target's guest policy for employees to hold items for themselves...

As for the PS3 one, I'd have told him I wanted it and just paid the $35 when he rung it up.

I found a X360 version stickered for $90 at the clearance end cap. I took it to the scanner and it rang up $38. As I'm doing this a fat black employee comes up and says "sorry that one is on hold. Would you like me to check for another in the back?" I said OK and he took the X360 version behind the electronics checkout and went in the back room. 10 minutes pass and he hasn't come back. I ask another employee if the X360 one is on hold for someone and he tells me "yes for another employee"

So that dumb fucking fat ass took my copy for himself and hid in the back room. fuck him.

Luckily I found a ps3 version in the glass case. There was no shelf tag for it and it was where the $250 ps3s should be. I ask an employee if he can scan the item to see how much it is. He scans the ps3 tag and tells me $250 I tried to ask him to take it out of the case and scan it and he told me "don't tell me how to do my job. Its $250."

fuck target
Same here! I have talked to 10 different Targets I have found 4 at $90 but when I ask them to scan it to see they absolutely refuse. It makes me mad knowing these rejects have jobs and I don't. I even applied at Target and they told me I wasn't qualified. But you let an idiot high school drop out come on and they get a job.

EDIT: CALLED THE TARGET CUSTOMER RELATIONS NUMBER AND MADE SEVERAL COMPLAINTS!

THE NUMBER IS 800-440-0680 IF YOU WANT TO CALL. I AM BEYOND TICKED OFF!

You should have checked the Target clearance thread. I put BOTH DCPI numbers in there for people to use the in store price checkers. Then you don't have to expect them to do their jobs. You can just find out for yourself.

You should have checked the Target clearance thread. I put BOTH DCPI numbers in there for people to use the in store price checkers. Then you don't have to expect them to do their jobs. You can just find out for yourself.
Kind of hard to do when you live 50 miles away from the nearest Target. My friends and I are all searching. Crap service is what I call it. These people shouldn't even have jobs. If I was the manager at the one Target store I called I would have fired the young girl that answered the phone for cussing in the background. No joke. Somebody asked her what he was looking for and she said some D**N customer wants a D**N game. Completely uncalled for in my opinion. Anyway I gave up looking becaue its not worth my time dealing with idiots such as this.

EDIT: Just found one for $38 the guy wasn't aware they were that price and bought it himself while on the job!

fuck target
hhahahahahahahahhahahahaahha

bread's done
Back