Wii U Pro Controller $14.91 Sams Club (¡YMMV!)

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
So I sent by a Sam's Club today and decided to swing through the video games section on the off chance of getting that YMMV $191.71 Wii U deal. I saw the tag for Wii U Pro controllers for $14.91. I grabbed the last two. The boxes have stickers on them for $44.98 but the tag was definitely for the Wii U Pro Controller (unfortunately I didn't think to take a pic of the tag until the lady pulling them from them from the cage already had it.

I know Sam's Club deals are notoriously YMMV but seeing as I went in for a completely different deal and found this I figured I'd post it in hopes someone else can get it or at least find something else nice.

EODFnCU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Between this and the Wii u clearance posted earlier it seems like SAMs club is clearing out Wii u inventory.
I was kind of hoping that was the case since I didn't even see tags for the Wii U bundle in the gaming section despite seeing a couple Nintendo Land bundles in the cage. I had someone scan one but they still came up $299.98.

At this point I have a couple Wii Motion Plus remtoes, 2 Wii U Pro controllers, and Wonderful 101 just sitting around waiting for a system to play them on (well I guess my Wii remotes can work on my regular Wii).

Sam's is the worst for video games, ours hasn't gotten any new releases since GTA v so I think they are clearing out all video games too.

My local store didn't have much of anything for video games, let alone wii u. The Wii U console was still full price, and the dude said they never carried the controllers in the first place. Bummer.

Well, I checked my store when R64 first posted this and it was a no go.

But yesterday I made sure to look again and sure enough, stickered at $14.91.  (Wii U's still at $344.xx)

I used the self checkout and bought two but they could only find one in the cage.

Glad I found one though.

Thanks Ragnorok!

Well, I checked my store when R64 first posted this and it was a no go.

But yesterday I made sure to look again and sure enough, stickered at $14.91. (Wii U's still at $344.xx)

I used the self checkout and bought two but they could only find one in the cage.

Glad I found one though.

Thanks Ragnorok!
I had a similar experience. I've checked 3 times, and this last week it was the first time they were stickered lower.

Crap I don't have an SAMs club membership. Can someone be kind enough and get one for me? I'll pay for the shipping and gas of course.

Well, at least I know my local Best buy does not carry these, so I don't need to run up and try to get these.  Wish they did have them at this price.  I'd be in for up to 4 depending on what they had.  Can't beat that price if you can score them. 

I ended up double checking my local Sams club in Jacksonville NC.  They had 2 marked 44.98.  Decided to have them price check one, they did ring up 14.91 so I bought them.  I wanted 2 for my Wii U.  Would have bought more if they had them for folks up here. 

have paypal/amazon if anyone is interested in picking a couple up for me..

PM me :)

My store had 3 tagged at 45 before christmas, but they are gone now. Crap.
I had time to go to Customer Service yesterday while I was at Sam's and ask about any controllers in the cage. They called over the electronics guy who told me that the controllers dropped to $14.91 on 12/23 and that some guy came in and bought all 5 they had. I'm pretty sure I missed it by a day.

Mario Party 9 is also down to $19.91 at all sams.  Sadly none left of MP9 or the controllers at the N. Tampa, Clearwater, Wesley Chapel, Port Richey, or Brooksville, FL stores. 

i already had 2, but couldnt resist. thanks op my sams had 3 black ones left. got them all. gonna gift one to my buddy that just got a u & keep the others for my tradelist. :bow:

Checked out the closest Sam's Club (Doral, FL) and they had nothing :\

If anyone if willing to sell there's for PayPal or Amazon GC I will gladly buy one :)

bread's done
Back