Guild Wars 2 - $24.99 at Best Buy ($19.99 after GCU)

interesting, Physical PC games get GCU discount? Thought it was only consoles. Hopefully DLC/Digital games gets the GCU discount soon enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty impressed this game has held any value at all since it's a revolving door of customers.  GW2 has no endgame except grinds for vanity gear.  It is pretty fun until 80 though.

Always wanted to try it out, but I'll probably wait longer. Doesn't this game have a massive download after you install it?

Anyone look into how transactiony this game is? Seems like when I left guild wars 1 they were starting to add a bunch of things to purchase.

They would sell things in the shop like keys to open chests you'd find, temporary buffs like exp gain, pets/minions, holiday vanity gear, etc.  All of which can be bought with gold after currency exchange.  Funny story but I actually played that market for a few days like the stock market back when the game launched.  Ended up making quite a bit of gold, like 50-100.  Was probably the most fun I had with the game at 80.

bread's done
Back