$3 off any pre-owned game coupon at gamestop!

Potatoechomper12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I got an email yesterday about a $3 off any preowned game coupon from Kongregate.

http://m.kongregate....f=GS_GoTACoupon

It says you have to get to level 2 in the game and your coupon will be emailed to you in 24 hours. Offer ends 12/18/13.

Limit 1 coupon per customer or household. Offer valid in stores only. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Coupon not valid for items priced less than $3.00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Coupon valid 12/8/13 through 12/29/13.

Edit: maybe this one works? Lol.

http://m.kongregate.com/pages/game-of-thrones-promo?haref=GS_GoTACoupon

Edit 2: thanks to stealthycow, we now know: "just in case anyone else is still waiting for their coupon, I did this a few days ago and never got it in my email, but I checked my kongregate account and I had a message with a link to the coupon in it. so you might want to check there."

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got this coupon a day ago. I wonder if it would stack with the 20% coupon. There is another coupon I found out about in store about getting a 10% off pre owned coupon if you donate a $ 1 to a local charity. Guy told me I would have it the last week of Dec and first week of jan.

Limit 1 coupon per customer or household. Offer valid in stores only. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Coupon not valid for items priced less than $3.00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Coupon valid 12/8/13 through 12/29/13.

Thanks irish! I'll add this to the OP.

Thanks OP.  Got my coupon within minutes after getting to Level 2, now going to buy a random PS3 game I want for $2 instead of $5. (Tornado Outbreak).

Thanks.

It's not a phone game. You play it at the kongregate website. It's really easy to reach level 2. I made a couple dialogue choices, then picked the battle option when I was given a choice between three actions. My character won the battle, and I reached level 2.

Sucks you can't use it for games under 3.00. I been wanting The Bourne Conspiracy which is 2.99.

If anyone is having trouble accessing the game, Delete "m." from the link.

Many thanks Rob. Looks like I'm stopping at GS tomorrow.

BTW, it really didn't take long at all, and I had no idea what the heck I was doing.
I just clicked any box I could.
Coupon came about 30 minutes later.

I can't even log on the site for some reason... I have put a lot of work in to save $3 

Edit: Used Firefox and went to the actual website instead of the promo page and was still able to get the coupon. Thanks OP.

Hoping for a generic coupon for my discretion lacking abuse.
Based on the $3 coupon from the Tyrant Unleashed promo they're going to be unique barcodes. You should be able to make a bunch of accounts though and claim it on each one. Just have to have a bunch of different emails.

Based on the $3 coupon from the Tyrant Unleashed promo they're going to be unique barcodes. You should be able to make a bunch of accounts though and claim it on each one. Just have to have a bunch of different emails.
will it be any problem with the same PUR membership

will it be any problem with the same PUR membership
Wondering this as well.

And seriously, why isn't this just being jumped on? Literally took like 3 mins to get to level 2 and less than 5 mins to get the coupon for me. Just stacked it with the birthday coupon and got the last copy of Rhythm Thief within 50 miles of me for $12.16!

I'll probably get more coupons with different emails if there is no problem using it on the same PUR membership.

Thanks for the list Eldritch!

Yeah screw any store that offers highly competitive promotions and a large used game inventory with no real competition while paying college students $8/hr
those hipsters deserve $8 an hour. I think when they get bumped up to assistant manager, they're raking in like $37k no? Starbucks and tight jeans galore.

Edit: Lol. Nevermind. That's the manager's. The punkhole assistants only get $12.

I tried when this first was posted and again tonight and the link brings up the Promo page, but when I click Play Now it takes me to a page to download Tyrant unleashed or Sheep Happens. Oh we'll guess this deal wasn't meant for me :(

I tried when this first was posted and again tonight and the link brings up the Promo page, but when I click Play Now it takes me to a page to download Tyrant unleashed or Sheep Happens. Oh we'll guess this deal wasn't meant for me :(
Just go to the full site, signed in, and search for the game. Play until lvl 2, and you'll get it sent to the linked e-mail address.

just in case anyone else is still waiting for their coupon, I did this a few days ago and never got it in my email, but I checked my kongregate account and I had a message with a link to the coupon in it. so you might want to check there. 

Well so far I've only gotten coupons on two of the 10 or so accounts I did it on yesterday. Not sure why.
Try clearing your cache, I've gotten 7 so far, out of...10?
Just log on to kongregate, type in the search box for game of thrones, play it and reach level 2, and then your coupon will be emailed to your email that was used to make your kongregate account.

So multiple coupons can be used on the same PUR account right? I plan to stack these with the bday coupon so i'd have to give them my PUR info. But I won't be using the coupons at the same store, so maybe it'll work

bread's done
Back