Codemas is here! More than 50 different games on 7 platforms!

VideoGamerRob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Our fourth annual 12 Days of Codemas has arrived, and it's bigger than ever. Between prizes and code drops you'll have a shot at winning from a group of more than 50 games! We've got stuff for Xbox 360, PS3, Xbox One, PS4, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS & Steam...

A nearly full list of games (not all code drop titles are mentioned) can be found at the following link. We'll start picking winners and dropping codes (@VideoGamerRob) on Friday the 13th, and that'll continue all the way through until December 24th.

Also, we're 100% digital this year so there's no prize restrictions for shipping purposes.

http://www.rotorob.com/2013/12/10/the-fourth-annual-12-days-of-code-mas/

Good luck, everyone, and happy holidays from The RotoRob Crew!

Santa be all like
0041-1010-0310-4228_image_mad_santa.jpg

Still time to get your entry in BEFORE I start giving away prizes (although you can enter at any time throughout the process).

Also, Twitter code drops/RTs/Trivia begins tomorrow (12/13) as well. We'll be doing stuff for all 12 days.

Codemas, more like nolifemas. only way to get a code drop is use a bot or have no life and watch the feed like a methed up cheetah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Codemas, more like nolifemas. only way to get a code drop is use a bot or have no life and watch the feed like a methed up cheetah.
I agree, that's why I think code drops are just are a waste of time. RT to win, trivia, etc. are the good kinds of contests.

bread's done
Back