Win $60 in free games!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Happy  holidays!

Thought I'd do one last giveaway of the year!

I'm giving away $60 in free games:)

For an entry, you gotta do 2 things:

1. Just follow our Facebook page for my indie game dev studio Wicked Loot

2. And leave a holiday cheer message on this post!

BONUS entry!

Leave a message below of the one gift you want most this year! This will count as a bonus entry!

Good luck! And ho ho ho!

1506851_480988945354136_1692606701_n.jpg

RULES: 

Open worldwide, one winner randomly selected by year end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link in step one is broken! :(

However, I did like the page and comment on the post.

As for the bonus entry, I want a turntable this year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked and posted. As for the bonus entry...

I managed to score a Wii U, so I'm not sure what I want most now. I wouldn't say no to a free PS4, but that's not gonna happen.

I really would like to get the game Rule of Rose; it had such a low print that it's impossible to find it for a reasonable price nowadays. :/

I NEED a new phone.

Mine is a Samsung Mythic that has constant screen calibration issues. Sometimes the screen just stops working and it's basically useless.

Already had you liked. Commented.

The one gift I really want is a secondary car - just something to get to work with.

Liked & Commented as John W. 

Leave a message below of the one gift you want most this year!

A new laptop because my old current one has been randomly bsod-ing & having parts breaking down over the years.

Liked and commented as David R.

I think the gift I want the most this year is an Xbox One, or a PS4. Man, that would be awesome. =P

Thank you. =)

Liked and Posted as George Kot

Gift I want most this year? Well, I could use a stroller for the new baby on the way... those things are pricey, lol.

The one gift I want this year is a paid trip to California, with 2 months rent paid up front, and a career offering in LA.

Liked and commented as Tony smith. I would love for my kids to have a good.Christmas but a gamestop gift card would be nice too merry christmas

Already followed on facebook and commented

All I want from Christmas is a new phone, im still using my old one from 2005

bread's done
Back