monster hunter ultimate 3ds 19.99 @ gamestop (Amazon PM)

Damn it! Was waiting for this to drop for a while and I finally bit on BF for $30. Great price for this game for anyone on the edge!

If you use the 20% off birthday coupon you can get it for $13.xx

Only if you get it preowned

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get it for $15.xx + tax w/ birthday coupon but I'm not sure how one can get it for $13.xx.
It's around $13.65 before with the birthday coupon and PUR. Everyone on CAG who shops at Gamestop should have PUR.

Paid full used price for this at one GS, but they were doing some sort of YMMV B2G1 on all games so it didn't really matter if I used the coupon or not.

This game is weirdly on the list of eligible titles to trade two of in and receive $50 credit towards the purchase of a new game. I did this last week and the manager raised a brow but didn't deviate from process. She also was wondering if the promo intended to mean the Wii U version but the list specifically states 3DS. Last I checked, the game is still included in the promo list of eligible trade ins.

Amazon actually had it for $19.99 last week for a little while, then it went back up, so looks like it's back down again because of GS.

Fun! :D

This game is weirdly on the list of eligible titles to trade two of in and receive $50 credit towards the purchase of a new game. I did this last week and the manager raised a brow but didn't deviate from process. She also was wondering if the promo intended to mean the Wii U version but the list specifically states 3DS. Last I checked, the game is still included in the promo list of eligible trade ins.
I find it hilarious when they do stuff like this. I noticed it also.

Keep missing this. Does this have a low print run? It seems like both the wiiu and 3ds versions keep going out of stock from amazon.

bread's done
Back