(TARGET)YMMV Zelda: Skyward Sword Wii 19.99$!

This sale has been going on since monday.. It was at all of my stores.. Alot of stores just didnt have the sign up.. National price cut..

Last edited by a moderator:
Zelda holds its value easily,that's why i bought 2 copies,and i'm no reseller,i just took advantage of a no brainer. Yes,it was a price cut,so it might be at all of them.

OOS at my 2 nearest stores, and I already bought the game anyways. Zelda makes a great surprise gift, though. Good luck to anyone who who's looking for one.

OOS at my 2 nearest stores, and I already bought the game anyways. Zelda makes a great surprise gift, though. Good luck to anyone who who's looking for one.
They were out of stock because I went around the nation and bought 17,549 copies to resell on eBay.

Do all versions have a music CD or was it just the collectors stuff.

Also, what are the SKU numbers to check target stock. Does it show same price online for a price match at BB?

Some of you are lucky to be able to find it in retail. I've never seen this title in any Target in the LA County.

All targets have the CD one.

19.99 for Skyward Sword with CD isn't bad even if a Greatest Hit version comes.  I strongly doubt it anyway since Nintendo would have hinted of doing something along the lines by now.

If anyone has an extra and wants to sell a sealed copy feel free to PM me. I've been looking to pick up a sealed copy but I don't have any Targets around me. I'd be willing to pay extra or work out a trade.

Edit: I don't think a Nintendo Selects version is coming personally. They have WWHD and a new Wii U title coming relatively soon so probably just clearing these out. An HD version for Wii U would make more sense though Twilight Princess would likely come first. With Nintendo who knows.

Was able to snag the last copy at my local Target. Was the display game. Game was there even though it said it was out of stock when I checked online. My copy came with the music CD.

Way to go OP! Been wanting to replace my 2nd print edition without cd. Went tonight and snagged one. All copies I noticed had CD  :whee:

Grabbed mine up last night. Was marked as 49.99 but rang up 19.99.
Is this out of print, or just not being made cause it's a original wii tital? None of the bigger stores Amazon, best buy, and Walmart carry it anymore.
Targets tag also has the "ncf" code on it which usually means they won't carry it anymore.

No go at my Target.  Went in to grab Mario 3D World @ $40, but found neither that or S.S.  "Clearance" area was shite, to say the least...

Some of you are lucky to be able to find it in retail. I've never seen this title in any Target in the LA County.
The online tracker said they were in stock in Inglewood and Hawthorne. I drove down to the Inglewood location on Century Blvd. this morning and snagged a copy with the CD. They still had three left, all with the CD. Don't know if it's worth the drive for ya, but they're out there.

The target in Clinton township, MI had 4 and I bought 1 at about 2:30 for anybody in the area! Had one already tucked away with the wiimote so I finally get to play it! Woohoo!

Could anyone get an extra if they have one in the area? I'd pay cost and shipping plus a Steam/PSN key or something for the trouble, otherwise we could figure something out. Closest one is 22 miles away and I'm in Michigan. :/

damn, if anyone has an extra copy, lemme know, i got two 20 steam wallet cards and paypal :)  Want this for 20-25 so bad

Thanks OP, my local one had two copies, I scooped one and left the other for someone else to get cause I'm not a sealed/flipper type of person.

Home Console zeldas don't hold much value -- I feel like the ones that have really risen in value are the handheld Zelda games. 

Home Console zeldas don't hold much value -- I feel like the ones that have really risen in value are the handheld Zelda games.
I disagree.. type zelda in the videogamepricecharting.com and the most valuable games right now are home console versions.. besides twilight princess, original nes zelda, there is not a zelda game under $20.

I disagree.. type zelda in the videogamepricecharting.com and the most valuable games right now are home console versions.. besides twilight princess, original nes zelda, there is not a zelda game under $20.
I was thinking samething but was to busy laughing to reply right away lol I mean even used on GameCube you lucky to find one for under $30 used and the only reason twilight princess is cheaper is cause nintendo made a Nintendo select game out of it

Just did the target stock checker trick. Looks like a few target stores in my area have them in stock. $20 is a great price and a steal ($35+ on eBay). Got mine a couple years ago for $9.97 at sears and the Limited Edition (w/ gold motion plus) for $34.98.

A target near me has them in stock. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get them for you! :)

I just ask for you to pay $20 + $4 + S&H

Any extra money I make in the end, I'll donate to a charity.

Out of stock in miami lakes, bird road, and dadeland south. 

I did find a copy of Nintendo Selects city folk at the bird road location. I was looking at all the wii price tags to see if I might find a skyward sword hiding somewhere when I saw city folk. I was a bit surprised but very happy.

Picked one up yesterday (Sunday) at the McKinney, TX (121 & Custer) location as well as price matching Lego Marvel PS4 (only one remaining now) since all the local Toys R Us around me were sold out. They had eight copies of Zelda. Went back today to pickup Puppeteer (price error for $24 due to incorrect label but they honored it) & saw they still have the same quantity of Zelda's. FWIW, I'm pretty sure they all have the music CD at that location.

bread's done
Back