Capcom GameFly PCDD sale

Is that D&D game easily played on the pc or is it better suited for a console? Id been wanting to get it but I can never bring myself to buy digital games for more than 5 bucks.

Just a heads up to all of you that are wanting SSF4AE for steam. The GFWL version is going to be transitioning officially to STEAM this year when they cut GFWL. So I would recommend buying it if you are wanting to play via steam when its converted. I believe the transition will be in April, but I m not for certain. I do know that they already confirmed the transition since the Ultra upgrade is coming out soon. 

Anyone think biting on Revelations for $20 is good? Or shall I wait it out?
Nah it's not a good deal. It's been $12.49 on Steam in the past. If you're patient enough, you can grab it for the same price later on, or maybe get a better deal (GMG usually has a 20% off voucher, which would stack with the sales price if it ends up being 75% off on there).

Nah it's not a good deal. It's been $12.49 on Steam in the past. If you're patient enough, you can grab it for the same price later on, or maybe get a better deal (GMG usually has a 20% off voucher, which would stack with the sales price if it ends up being 75% off on there).
Yeah Im going to end up waiting it out. Thanks for the Input.

bread's done
Back